Big Time Pizza

206 Cemetery Rd, Keystone, South Dakota, USA

Big Time Pizza Keystone, South Dakota Reviews

Hummingbird Hummingb…
Super Super Pizza Oct 15, 2008
We were in Keystone, South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial and ran across this terrific Pizza Parlor in the Roosevelt Inn. The owner takes a big part in the operations and besides playing waitress she also cooks, cleans, and generally makes sure that you are as happy as you can be with your meal and service. This is a wonderful experience. They serve very oversized pizzas, and sub sandwiches, and have several beers and soft drinks available. For my husband and I we had a 12” all meat pizza and it was so oversized we had a very hard time eating it all. It was full of meats with just the right amount of sauce, garlic, and cheeses, and it was not greasy. I highly recommend!!
X_Drive X_Drive
Jul 15, 2006
When you are in South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore or the Crazy Horse Memorial you have to eat at this place.  I'm sure some day it will be more important to visit than either Mt Rushmore or the Crazy Horse Memorial.

Even now, I heard that "It makes other Pizza's jealous"!

Fresh ingredients, fast and very friendly service, way oversized pizzas, inexpensive prices, and a very good list of pizzas and subs and things to drink with them, including several beers both national and local, like Moose Drool, a dark but fairly smooth lager.

Mary Davis, the owner, made sure we were pleased and was as friendly as possible with the numbers of guests she had.  It was a wonderful experience.

We ordered a 12" all meat pizza and it was all my wife and I could do to finish it.  It truely was all meat, with just the right amounts of sauce, garlic, crust, and cheeses.
jarichter says:
Not too far from there if you go to visit in June approx? the 2nd or 3rd week they re-enact Custer's Last Stand!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2006
X_Drive says:
I didn't even know that Cleveland had a team in those days, and I'm not familiar with the ballpark named Little Big Horn, but I know that the Italians captured South Dakota when this Pizza buisness opened in Keystone! It was really, really good!
Posted on: Aug 01, 2006
travelman727 says:
I know the Indians defeated Custer at Little Big Horn; but when did the Italians capture South Dakota?
Posted on: Jul 31, 2006

Compare Keystone Hotel Rates (1.1km away)

Big Time Pizza Map