Big Pink

157 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, USA

Big Pink Miami Beach Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great local diner with affordable food, a variety of options and breakfast all day!!! Mar 10, 2012
Wow! I went here in March 2011. When I go to South Beach and I'm not staying with peeps, I try to get a hotel south of 5th street. It allows me to sleep when I want peace and quiet instead of staying up by 8th-14th street. Anywho, Big Pink is a great diner hidden on Collins ave. Their menu is massively huge and that just goes to show you they have a variety of pasta, burgers, wraps, salads and breakfast items. Yum!

There are locals as it is in an area where there are quite a few residences. It's not a super huge space, but there's indoor seating, seating at the bar, outdoor seating, and you can get take-out (at the bar). I ordered fettuccine with shrimp and we didn't have to wait that long for our food. My friend had, what she described as, an awesome cobb salad and had ordered quesadillas another day.

The food was good, affordable and quickly prepared. I do find they serve large servings, so, for the money, it is really worth it. Especially when you're in South Beach, you could have a nice breakfast or small lunch here and then break out the money for a really nice dinner on Ocean avenue or somewhere else. Enjoy!
HuBison says:
I give it a thumbs up-I love diner food!
Posted on: Mar 11, 2012
Flyinhigh says:
Yep...it's a local favorite.
Posted on: Mar 10, 2012

Related Travel Blogs About Big Pink

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…big metal bench seats surrounded a blood spattered ring.   The stench wasn’t pretty either, mixture between sweat, deep heat and Urine from the long drop   toilets…
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…south, east and west. Quite impressive. Also a lot of detailed artwork carved into the lower levels. There were a lot of elderly ladies with shaven heads offering us incense…

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals