Big Lyna Villa

#659, Siem Reap, Cambodia
email: - (855) 63 964 807
Big Lyna Villa - Second floor balcony
Big Lyna Villa - Check out those towels - and that lamp shade!
Big Lyna Villa - my room
Big Lyna Villa - Upstairs balcony

Big Lyna Villa Rates and Deals

Big Lyna Villa Siem Reap Reviews

rotorhead85 rotorhea…
Big Lyna Villa Sep 30, 2011
Expat friends steered me to the Big Lyna Villa which is a quiet guesthouse in a well-shaded tropical garden setting. My (off-season priced) $10 ground-floor room was spacious and well furnished with twin beds, plenty of storage space, remote controlled air-con and cable television, a fridge filled with complimentary drinking water, and a hot water bathroom. A nightstand between the beds had a nice reading lamp and a wall-mounted knob, between the bed heads conveniently controlled a large ceiling fan. A desk and chair made a perfect work station for my netbook and included a high speed wireless internet connection. The room and its d├ęcor had a very comfortable, homey, rustic feel to it.

A full bar and several dining tables were located outside in a beer garden setting and a thick menu offered a full range of low priced Khmer meals. Rental bicycles were available for a dollar a day but foul weather prevented their use during my 10 day stay.

Located 20 meters from the Siem Reap River on Street No. 22, the Big Lyna Villa is an easy walk into the Old Market area. The staff was very helpful and friendly - when I checked out, Lyna herself braved pouring rain and flooded streets to find a tuk tuk taxi willing to take me out to the bus station. I'm grateful for having this guesthouse pointed out to me and will most definitely stay here again.
Second floor balcony
Check out those towels - and that …
my room
Upstairs balcony
lexter12 says:
Thanks for this. I will be in the area mid next year.
Posted on: Dec 04, 2011
sylviandavid says:
Dan, This place sounds so the upstairs balcony. Great place to spend 10 days. thanks so much for this review. Sylvia
Posted on: Oct 05, 2011