Big Lots, Lufkin, Texas USA

(936) 632-2230

Big Lots, Lufkin, Texas USA Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Big Lots (discounted surplus), Lufkin, Texas USA May 30, 2016
Why in a smaller town do we find better restaurants and shopping?

Big Lots sells only surplus goods at a good discounts. Once they sell out...its gone. This is travel related cuz this is where we get the best deals on travel survival test cheats. We made many a survival food gone. They always come up with new stuff. Often I take a break from shopping to rest my tirod old bones. The employees are nice to help us find hidden stuff. Maybe I need to post this on my meetup forum.

We also use these treats at home. Only rarely do we get stuff here that we dont care for...but what the heck!

We call this place "Cheap Lots".

I love TB for accepting my silly stuff and homestead stuff...unlike those turkeys at Trip Advisor.
Big Lots
stuff
important stuff
stuff
Thanks Em,
I like to learn from good neighbors in Europe.
To bad you are restricted. Coming from Texas, I will cheat to get my shots. With my nice flexible view screen I hold camera at my belly with one hand on camera and trigger, and I shoot unnoticed without flash. Silly rules are meant to be broken.
Thanks Ils,
In Texas we are quick on new slang.
Melanie,
Yes we have Costco in Houston that I never visited. I hear that it is like Sam's Club that we quit years when they discontinued our favorite item...large bags of coffee that we got to grind fresh.

Check Lufkin Hotel Deals