Big Judd's - BIG Burgers, Fries and Ice Cream

Archer, Idaho

Big Judd's - BIG Burgers, Fries and Ice Cream Archer Reviews

SweetLeilani SweetLei…
Jul 07, 2007
One of the hidden, but best-loved places to eat here in Southeast Idaho is a small, hole-in-the-wall restaurant named Big Judd's. It has the BIGGEST BURGERS I've EVER seen. Picture attached for proof! :)

It may take a long time to get your order (45 minutes is not unheard of) so be prepared to wait. It is well worth it! The burgers are juicy, fresh, and delicious. The fries are hand-cut and hot. The milkshakes or ice cream cones are delicious and have unique flavors.

This restaurant is one of my most favorite. It's difficult to find, so ask me for directions. There are two other locations, but I've only been to this one, since it is also the original location. It is a favorite of college students and people drive for miles to get there - and Fri/Sat nights are PACKED!

Cost for a typical burger/fries is about $6 USD - there is something called a Big Judd Special (the one in the picture the size of a dinner plate) which can feed 4 people but is served as a "date meal" - for two - and comes with fries, 2 drinks, 2 cones and the burger for $17 USD. $20 USD for two is a safe estimate.

When I move away, I will need to come back to this place once a year to make sure I get my quota :)
That is a U.S. quarter sitting nex…

Compare Labelle Hotel Rates (6.4km away)

Archer Map