Big Foot Hostel

Leon, Nicaragua
Big Foot Hostel - Pool is a bit larger than our model :)
Big Foot Hostel - Love those tables
Big Foot Hostel - Entrance to Big Foot Hostel
Big Foot Hostel - Transport to Cero-Negro volcano

Check Leon Hotel Deals

Big Foot Hostel Leon Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Big Foot Hostel Mar 18, 2011
Big Foot Hostel was pretty easy choice when I arrived to Leon. Hostel is well made, with nice bar and restaurant in the front, and nice spacious rooms.

It is close to cathedral, and other nice things to see in Leon. In close proximity there are many good and cheep restaurants. Beer is 30 cordoba, mohitos are even cheaper on special nights :)

We took private room for only $13 w/o bathroom inside, and it was pretty fair deal. I am not sure, but dorms should be around $6.

Hostel has billiard, small pool/pond, nice area with hammocks, clean and separate bathrooms and showers. Also there is kitchen with solid equipment. Everything closes around 11h so it is quiet and nice to rest and sleep.

They have well oiled system for taking people on tours all around the town. I went to Cero-Negro boarding with them, but you can also go surfing to the beach (30min away) or go hiking around. Boarding was $23 + $5 entrance to the park, but you can do better deal with free room for a night and T-shirt plus boarding deal for only $30. I missed on that...

This is second hostel I stayed in Leon, and recommend this one as more fun.
Transport to Cero-Negro volcano
Pool is a bit larger than our mode…
Love those tables