Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar

Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar  - our shrimp brushetta appitizer

Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar Grapevine Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Go Fish Apr 16, 2011
This was a nice restaurant right on main street in the historic town of Grapevine. I really enjoy seafood and after a quick internet search, found this place. The reviews that were online were pretty positive and so I felt good about eating here. For the most part, the reviews were pretty accurate. The thing I liked the most is that all the fish was fresh. They serve a wide variety of dishes with a Cajun focus. My friend and I decided to get two different plates and then share them. The waitress was good about separating our meals for us and we enjoy fish and shrimp. I had a skewer of shrimp and scallops and Grant, the salmon. They were both good served with rice and veggies. We also had a fresh green salad. The prices are not bad, but not cheap.

The restaurant has a really family fun feel with tv screens tuned to ESPN and other family friendly channels. There is a bar off to one side of the restaurant allowing all the hoopla to resonate throughout the restaurant. The service was pretty good. We had our meal and made our way out feeling satisfied and full.
The Big Fish