Big Fish Hostel

Big Fish Hostel Rates and Deals

Big Fish Hostel Budapest Reviews

operaelm operaelm
Big Fish Nov 28, 2010
My best friend & I stayed here last week in the private room, which ended up being somewhat silly since the hostel was virtually empty. It was a Monday & Tuesday at the end of November and the weather was cold & rainy, so I guess not a lot of tourists were to be expected. That's why I gave just average on fun, but I imagine in the busier season there'd be more people around to have fun with.

Big Fish was great for what we wanted on this trip, which was a nice, clean place to sleep while we explored Budapest. The staff was helpful and the hostel itself was very nice. Free wifi, nice big TV with lots of DVDs, and a good-sized kitchen. Location was not bad, considering it's not too big of a city to explore on foot. I'd recommend and would stay here again if I come back, hopefully in summer. :)
jackchu58 jackchu58
decent hostel in budapest Feb 12, 2010
Helpful staff. The location is okay. Over all is a decent hostel.

Related Travel Blogs About Big Fish Hostel

Budapest, Hungary
We all woke up around 9am and walked down to the bus station to catch the 10:30am bus to the train station. The trip to Budapest involved switching trains twice, once in Vienna, Austria. After more t…Budapest about 9pm.   That night we checked into our hostel, “Big Fish Hostel,” which was the smallest…
Budapest
When we got to the train station in Prague, we all exchanged some money for Hungarian currency, the forint. Half of the challenge with using a new currency is doing conversions in your head to actual…Big Fish Hostel which is located in the Jewish District of Pest. Budapest is actually comprised of two different cities…

Check Big Fish Hostel Rates and Deals