Big Blue Diving

www.bigbluediving.com - +66 (0)77 456 415

Big Blue Diving Koh Tao Reviews

vmehnert vmehnert
Best place to get your diving certificate on Koh Tao May 08, 2011
The staff here is SO incredibly friendly and extremely accommodating to each and every students' needs. Their groups are very small (maximum 6 students to each instructor), so you'll inevitably get to know your classmates and instructor well. Our instructor Dan was one of the highlights of our trip- he was unbelievably friendly, hilarious, and extremely passionate about diving.

Big Blue is one of the eco-friendly diving schools on Koh Tao and is located on a beautiful beach with loads of shops and restaurants close by. If you end up staying at the Big Blue diving resort (ask if they'll throw in free accommodation!), check out the restaurant located at the school. They claim to have the best pizzas on the island, and they didn't disappoint!

At the end of your course, they show a DVD of your final dive at a little "graduation". You don't have to buy it, but it's a really cool reminder of a wonderful experience- I'm so glad I got mine. Diving was without a doubt one of the highlights of my trip and an experience I will never forget.
Diving schedule written in Japanese
View of the "office"

Related Travel Blogs About Big Blue Diving

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Koh Tao to the Chumpon pinnacle dive site. We all got into the water using the ‘James Bond’ entry as our dives were filmed today by a girl called Ruth…

Check Koh Tao Hotel Deals