Big Apple Dive Resort

Sabang, Philippines

Big Apple Dive Resort Sabang Reviews

woodphil1975 woodphil…
Cheap accomodation in the heart of Sabang Jun 08, 2011
I stayed at the Big Apple Dive resort in Sabang for 2 nights and if your looking for a cheap place to stay in the heart of Sabang this is a good option. I went for a room with AC, TV and hot water and it was $25 US per night. You can get cheaper than this without hot water (between $10 - $15 I think) but I like a hot shower. The room was basic but fine apart from the toilet didn't work, I asked them to fix it and they did straight away but then it broke again just before I left so I just left it. Big Apple has a good bar/restaurant with a huge selection of food to choose from, very friendly and attentive staff, pool tables and a small swimming pool that doesn't seem to get used very much. The bar/restaurant is open 24 hours but I had no problem with noise from my room.

I didn't actually dive when I was there and just went swimming, Sabang isn't very good for this and if your not going to dive you may be better off staying at White beach which has a nice beach you can swim. If your looking for a place to dive or do your PADI and a bit of nightlife then Sabang and Big Apple are a good choice.
mavicmongers says:
I always thought Big Apple was in Puerta Galera...On the map, it shows Sabang as being on Palawan. Is this a different Big apple than PG?? Just was wondering...thanks for the review!!
Posted on: Sep 08, 2012