Bierhalle

al. Jana Pawła II 82, Warsaw, Poland
22 323 68 55
Bierhalle - Do you know Kurt Scheller? He cookes here...
Bierhalle - Do you know Kurt Scheller? He cookes here...

Bierhalle Warsaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Bierhalle Feb 04, 2016
Some weeks ago my German friend told that if Germany will win the 2016 EHF European Men's Handball Championship held in Poland, he will come and take me for dinner to a German Restaurant in Warsaw. When he was promising that he thought Germany will lose. But life is tricky and Germany won the championship. Not sure if he will come or not, but I had to check the choice of German restaurants. I thought we don't have them, but we do. Well, we have only two German restaurants, and one is German only from the name.

Bierhalle is a very comfortable tavern with a welcoming atmosphere. The staff is rather friendly and prompt with orders. It provides a excellent example of German style cuisine and beer. You can find here some common Polish style foods including dumplings and zurek soup as well. I found some Italian and French dishes too.

When I arrived I was shown to a table next to the door. I didn't like it. It is winter and somebody non stop opened and closed the doors. Irritating.

The beer here was really good and served in 1 L. I had a girlish beer without an alcohol. The food was edible but it just lacked in flavour and we have much better places to eat in Warsaw. The portion was big! I recon that it is a great place for someone who wants to enjoy a large beer and huge portions of food designed to soak it all up. If you are really hungry, and don't have high culinary expectations from your trip but some good beers and a lot of food - this is the right place.

The bill shocked me a bit. I think it is a bit overpriced place.
Paulovic says:
Congrats on your featured review! And cheers! :)
Posted on: Feb 15, 2016
jeminigirl says:
Congrats on the feature Emilia =)
Posted on: Feb 14, 2016