Bicycle Hotel

Bicycle Hotel Rates and Deals

Bicycle Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

SchpidermaN Schpider…
Great for limited-budget couples :) Sep 06, 2009
I sure remember this hotel as a good call after searching places to stay for me and my ex back in 2006 (and I assume that little has changed).

It's definitely one of the cheapest places around, and if you're students or couples on a limited budget, yet wanna enjoy the peacefulness of a hotel - this is it.

The service was really good, and I remember the guy at the front desk to be very friendly and helpful. The room and the bed were good, tidy and comfy, and the bathroom was great (clean and pleasant). The breakfast was pretty good too.

The main cons of this establishment are its location, which is a little far from the center, so getting there from the central station is a bitch, also coming back late at night from the Leidseplein area... not the coolest experience, as you have to walk for 20 mins or so.

It ain't got elevator, so you'd have to carry your shit to your floor, which kinda uncool, but tolerable, especially if you're used to hostels in Amsterdam or in Holland in general.

You can rent bicycles at the hotel, then you can get wherever in no time.

All in all, I can definitely recommend this place, as I enjoyed staying there.

Bicycle Hotel Overview

The Bicycle Hotel Amsterdam is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Amsterdam. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers television, shower. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Amsterdam hotel with everything they need right on the site such as safety deposit boxes, bicycle rental, WiFi , car park. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. For your reservation at the Bicycle Hotel Amsterdam Amsterdam, please select your dates of stay and fill in our secure online booking form.

Bicycle Hotel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Safe-Deposit Box
  • TV
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Computer
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shared Bathroom
  • Shower
  • Luggage Storage
  • Family Room
  • Gay/Lesbian Friendly

Related Travel Blogs About Bicycle Hotel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…hotel when I wasn’t there claiming to be a religious nut and leaving me notes.       Thai Dogs.   Thai Dogs ��" specifically Ko Tao dogs…

Check Bicycle Hotel Rates and Deals