BiBi of Taaja's

32/11 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata, India

BiBi of Taaja's Kolkata Reviews

Amandac08 Amandac08
Awesome, some of the best if not THE BEST food in Kol. Sep 25, 2011
My friend had been trying to drag me to BiBi of taaja's for about a week to have paella to which I replied who wants to eat paella in India I am sure its not that great as its not something locals would eat often. Bibi's is located in the bottom of Bibi's actual home I believe and this gives it a great elegant charm.

My sincerest apologies Ms. Bibi because the paella and everything else I ate here blew my taste buds away! First I will do a quick overview of our meal: 3 people- 1 Non Veg Paella, 1 Lebanese fish (as per waiters recommendation with the paella)and one chocolate cake for desert. There was plenty proportion wise so the three of us could happily eat our way to bliss this all ran about Rs.900. To those of you who find that pricey there are cheaper items on the menu but I was very satisfied with my meal.

The paella was full of Jumbo Prawns, Bacon, sausages, and veggies... the flavors in both the paella and the fish were distinctly separate but came together to create unbelievable tastes. Desert was also fantastic the cream on our chocolate cake tasted home made and hand whipped.

BiBi offers cooking classes on the weekend or so I've heard and definitely intend to sign up for :)

Check Kolkata Hotel Deals