Bi Village

Check Fazana Hotel Deals

Bi Village Fazana Reviews

xmerle xmerle
Bi village Oct 18, 2010
Last summer I've been here with my family and a friend. Its an huge vacation park where they have a camping facilities and bungalows/apartments.

I have had a great vacation there only it was very hot. They have three swimming pools only for the amount of people that they can have its not much. Besides that the pools are closed between 1-3, only the beach is nearby and that is open.

For the rest there are three restaurants at the park, one restaurant is more for the people that stay on the camp ground its not so fancy and less expensive. The other restaurant is really good and they have lots of things to choose from. Also you have breakfast there and during the day you could get there all kinds of snacks. I would definitely recommend the burgers there. The restaurant close to the shop we haven't been to but it looked similar to the one by the campground.

Nearby the park there is a village called Fazana. I would definitely go there, its not big but you can look around and they have a couple of restaurants at the harbor.

Since it was very hot we didn't go out a lot but we did went to the Brijuni Islands. Even though it was hot we have seen there a lot and I would go there if you have the time. The Island are beautiful and there is a lot of history from the country there as well.

We also went to Rabac which is a village that is build on the rocks. They have a lot of dolphin trips there, since there is a school +/- 200 dolphins nearby. Its not guaranteed that you will see them, but it is a great experience. Also for the people who love to dive my dad went in there and found it a wonderful experience.

Overall its a great place to go to but if you don't like crowded a big parks, I wouldn't recommend it. If your with children there is a lot to do there also they have a big recreation team for which you need to buy a pass but its worth it. For teenagers they have a disco over there and there are a lot of teenagers.

Check Fazana Hotel Deals