Bi Bee Saigon Hotel

www.bisaigonhotel.com - (84 83) 836 0678

Bi Bee Saigon Hotel Reviews

mmagdalene mmagdale…
Horrid service! Jun 11, 2011
Stayed there back in 2008, must say that it did leave me a bad lasting impression about Vietnam. Fortunately, my next visit to other parts of Vietnam last year managed to make me think differently.

Just like most small hotels in HCMC D1, there is no lift. But there is also no "bell boy" to assist with your luggage. I booked a room with wifi, but was given one without it (on the highest floor, which I remembered as the 5th floor with a mini staircase).

So they were extremely rude and went into a big hoo-ha, disbelieving until they saw my booking slip. When they finally realised that they made a mistake, they continued being rude, no apologies and made me lug my own luggage down to the 3rd floor again.

The only reason that would ever make me go back must be the absolutely delicious pho bo that they serve at their eatery.
gustika gustika
Mini Oct 30, 2009
Ive been stay in this hotel for 4 nite with 5 other friends.. i really enjoy to stay in this place.. really nice people who work there, really friendly staff. And its really cheap for the good service like that. And also this hotel have a type of room which is have a private sauna, jakuzi and balconie with really good price :). The area is in backpacker area in Pham Ngu Lao street district one. Just walking to the cafe and bar or restaurant.. u can walk to the tourist area like a Notherdame Cathedral, Benh tanh market etc.. i really recomanded this place to stay if u want to go with the budget but good service :)

Enjoy :)