Bhaya Cruises

Halong Bay, Vietnam

Bhaya Cruises Halong Bay Reviews

alexchan alexchan
Affordable high-end Halong Bay Cruise May 27, 2011
We did the 3d/2n Bhaya Cruise on the Bhaya Classic and were absolutely satisfied because of:

- the catering (mix of quality buffets and restaurant-standard set meals)

- excursions included

- tastefully decorated cabins

- nice ambience throughout the boat

- hospitable crew.

For those doing the 3d/2n cruise, expect a very personal excursion on their smaller boat the Bhaya Spirit. On our specific day, it was a 1:1 crew to passenger ratio.

When we booed, the Bhaya website was costlier so we booked through an agent. Later on, the Bhaya's direct price came down to match the agent's. So shop around.

We had a guide with us for most of the cruise ... something we didn't expect. It is essential for eg. Spanish speakers but a bit redundant for English speakers. But it was a nice extra that's not always included ... it seems that our agency (Far East Tours) and Bhaya's direct customers enjoy this extra.

While we normally rough it and make our own arrangements (so as to have the real experience) it was nice to be pampered and insulated from the real world briefly.
Our cabin is bright and cheerfully…
The corridor with cabins on both s…
Sun deck. Quite nice for tai-chi …
Dinners are restaurant-quality.
sydhan sydhan
Luxury Cruises to experience Halong Bay Jul 13, 2011
I came back to Vietnam for my winter break and my friend asked me to join with her on the 2D/1N cruise on Bhaya Cruises on Halong bay, on 21-22 this June.

Halong bay is one of the famous and beautiful seascape in Vietnam. It is listed as the World heritage natural wonder.

I visited Halong bay several times but have not experienced on cruise.

The shuttle bus of Bhaya Cruises was quite comfortable as it was spacious (quite different with other shuttle bus I had taken in Vietnam with full capacity or even over).

The service of Bhaya Cruises was up to its reputation of luxury. The Bhaya staff was very attentive since we got the check-in point at Bhaya Cafe and we were on board.

We were warmly welcomed with the rain of roses and cool drinks. After being introduced about the crew, the itineraries, and safety regulation, we checked in our Deluxe twin cabin. I was impressed by its European style. The cabin size is quite ok and the bed is very comfortable. Although the bathroom is small, it is very modern and clean.

For the food served, I loved both the buffet and set menu dinner of Vietnamese cuisine and western-style cuisine.

There also a lot of activities on board that I was fully enjoyed, Taichi in the early morning, kayaking under the krast mountains, visiting the Vung vieng village and Sung sot cave, and Fishing quid.

The crew was very helpful and friendly which made my friend and I truly enjoyed our trip.

My friend and I loved this trip as we discovered more about the charming of Halong Bay.
Bhaya Cafe
Halong Bay
Rowing Bamboo boat to Vung Vieng V…
Bhaya Cruise Classic
travelman727 says:
Nice review - thanks for the helpful tips :-) I will definitely look into taking this charming cruise :-D
Posted on: Jul 07, 2011