Beware of Shiraz Bus Station

Shiraz, Iran

Beware of Shiraz Bus Station Reviews

avieira67 avieira67
Beware of Shiraz Bus Station May 29, 2017
I hate when somebody try to rip-off. Most of the time in Iran I have found honest people, but in Shiraz I had two bad experiences with dishonest people.

1) Taxi Driver - I had rented a taxi to make a Tour to Necropolis and Persepolis along with another guy, and a fare was agreed. The driver came to pick up us at the hotel exactly at the scheduled time, but a foreigner was already inside the taxi. Before get in the vehicle, I just told the driver we had booked the whole vehicle and not a seat. He confirmed us the fare and said we were right. We did not mind to accept one more person to share the trip and expenses, but, at the end, the third person was charged separately.

2) Karandish Bus Terminal - Before going to this Terminal, I had gone to Safiran Travel Agency asking for connection by VIP bus and plane to Tabriz. This agency informed me 600.000 IRR for the bus fare; at the Bus terminal, the fare was 950.000 IRR. I am talking about the same companies (Royal Safari), timetable and kind of bus (VIP). Really disappointed with this bad profissionalism/mafia at the Bus Terminal!

TIP: I advise you to double check when buying a bus ticket, even when at the Bus Terminal. CHECK the writen fare on the wall at the bus companies and compare!
Trip to Persepolis