Betty's Bath and Day Spa

www.BettysBath.com - 505 341-3456

Betty's Bath and Day Spa Albuquerque Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Ahhhh-when in NM, what else is there to do besides a spa Jun 22, 2011
For a cross-country trip from DC to California, we happened to come across Betty's Bath and Day Spa in our research. We contacted them in advance to see how we could go about making reservations, especially if we weren't completely sure about our agenda and whether we would be able to stay on task and on agenda. We ended up calling them a day or two in advance and booked a 930 a.m. appointment.

They have ample parking in the back and we were greeted by sweet and friendly folks at the front desk, but they are persistent about starting their sessions on time. They have a wonderful space with a spacious dressing and changing room, 2 shower stalls, an access to the outdoor jacuzzi and sauna. My massage therapist, Cordelia, did a WONDERFUL job and I enjoyed her session. I was given the option to have unscented oil and that was great as some perfumed and scented products makes my nose tickle.

Betty's has an array of options-massages, co-ed communal and women only hot tubs, facials, body treatments, yoga classes and packages. Visit and enjoy!
Betty's products