'Bestplace' in Paddington

'Bestplace' in Paddington Rates and Deals

'Bestplace' in Paddington London Reviews

hospy hospy
Affordable hostel for youth Mar 16, 2010
This hostel was totally okay with me. At the beginning we got some discount vouchers for drinks, so you can imagina how was our first night :). There are share bathrooms, pretty clean, but water presure is kinda weak, no big deal:/. Breakfast was as expected, nothing too shitty, nothing super cool, you know, tea, bread, jam, coffe, but anyway, around you could buy some cheap fruits and vegetable. there's wifi and TV at the bar. Staff was cool and kinda helpful in any way.
derekbilldaly derekbil…
Great Place To Stay With Friends Mar 21, 2009
London is one of those well travelled cities, if not overly travelled. This being so, there are hundreds of options to suit your needs in terms of accomodation.

I go to London very often and have stayed in many places. One of the better spots I stayed in was this place, Bestplace or The Green Man.

The hostel is above a pub. Normally this would suggest noise but to be honest, the bar shuts to non-residents early enough so the noise is kept at a minimum.

They have no kitchen or computers to access the internet but they do serve food to a good quality of pub grub. They also offer free wi-fi.

I believe I paid about £10 per night each time I have stayed there.

The location is pretty good as you have the Edgeware tube station and Paddington train station just down the road. This means that it is easy to find your way here at any time.

The dorm rooms were essentially all different. Some rooms had bunk beds with 2 beds but most rooms had 3 tiered bunks. Only once was I ever in a full room, and they were all my friends so happy days.

The best aspect of the place for me was, if you are meeting people in the city it shines even better as the bar will stay open all night and let you use their Wii if you want.

Check 'Bestplace' in Paddington Rates and Deals