Best western west hills inn

Average rate: $90 - Hotel class: 2 stars
1100 w 10th street, Chadron, NE, USA

Best western west hills inn Rates and Deals

Best western west hills inn Chadron Reviews

ladybuglover_01 ladybugl…
Jul 20, 2007
As we arrived at The Westerner we were greeted by an older gentleman who owns the place. He was very polite and welcomed us wholeheartedly. I was quickly impressed with him and was hoping the room would impress me as much. Right before I left the office I saw some pamphlets for area attractions that I quickly grabbed a million and told him thank you. He even called me by my name which was a nice added touch. We walked into the room and I was glad we decided on here instead of the Super 8 across the street. The rooms are newly remodeled and the bathroom is HUGE! Which is a plus no one wants to feel like they're crammed into a sardine can while in the bano. The room had a TV, mini fridge, and a microwave along with a wall length desk on one side and a closet. The beds were nice and clean and very comfortable and yet again we slept like a rock. I highly recommend The Westerner, it's a very safe, clean place with lots of spunk.
Patsy56 says:
Hey Guys, I love the pictures. Keep them coming so I can pretend I am on the trip with you all. LOL
Have fun!
Love Di
Posted on: Jul 23, 2007

Best western west hills inn Overview

The Best Western West Hills Inn Chadron is situated close to the Black Hills of South Dakota. Area attractions include the Chadron State College, Museum of The Fur Trade, Chadron State Park and the Fort Robinson State Park. Guests can reach Mount Rushmore National Monument and Crazy Horse Memorial within a short drive from the property.

All 67 guest rooms and suites at the Best Western West Hills Inn Chadron are equipped with standard amenities. Among these are cable televisions, coffee/tea makers, ironing facilities, high-speed Internet connections, alarm clocks and hair dryers. Jacuzzi tubs, microwave ovens and refrigerators are available in Spa-Jacuzzi Suites and Honeymoon Suites.

The Best Western West Hills Inn Chadron has a heated indoor swimming pool, a hot tub and a fitness center. For business guests, the hotel provides meeting facilities that can cater up to 75 people, as well as a business center with fax, copy and courier services. Guests are served with a complimentary Continental breakfast daily.

Best western west hills inn Amenities

• Business Center
  • Courier
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Jetted Tub
  • Pool Indoor
  • Cots
  • Vending Machines
  • Family Room
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Check Best western west hills inn Rates and Deals

Best western west hills inn Map
photo by: ladybuglover_01