Best western time hotel

Best western time hotel Rates and Deals

Best western time hotel Stockholm Reviews

portia portia
Nice hotel in Stockholm, pleasantly surprised. Jun 26, 2014
This hotel was not in central Stockholm or in the old town, so it was cheaper. I chose it because it offered free wi-fi and the breakfast was included. Both tirned out to be excellent. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety of the breakfast, and the dining room was nice and had plenty of tables, and food!

As far as location goes, it was actually better than I thought, there is a supermarket next door. The #2 tram stops less than a block away, and goes to the Royal Palace in Old town and more. When I first got there, I did not know that, all maps I found had subway routes, but no bus routes. The Odenplan stop is a big subway stop, and that's where I got off, from there to the hotel was a bit of a walk, maybe 10 minutes. If I had known, I would have caught the #2 tram, and get off at the Norrtullsgatan stop which is 3 stops from Odenplan.

I stayed on the 8th floor. The hotel room was fine, but without a minibar or safe. The elevator was like chokk said in his review, I did find the elevator was slow during time people were going down and up to breakfast. Otherwise, I think this is a good hotel to stay, especially if you don't mind staying out of the old town and saving a little money. The staff were helpful and printed out my boarding pass for me.
The entrance to the hotel, the sup…
my room
other direction of the room
portia says:
Thanks for all the congrats! I still have a lot of photos to upload, check back on the blog soon!
cicie says:
Congrats on your featured review
rsvpme says:
Congrats on the feature....nice profile pic
Barbara-Chan Barbara-…
Aug 01, 2012
The service is very nice, breakfast are well prepared with many kind of food. The only thing we don't like is the temperature of the bathing water is fixed to max. 38 degree, which is a bit cool
Chokk Chokk
A nice hotel just outside Stockholm city centre Sep 27, 2010
It was time again to test another Stockholm hotel and this week I went for the Best Western Time situated on Vanadis area of the city; Vanadis is an alternative name for Freya, the Nordic goddess of love and beauty. I had not a lot of knowledge of the area and was looking forward to check out the area.

The hotel was situated on a corner and was larger than I had anticipated. The entry of the hotel was on a corner where the taxi had to stop directly on the road. The reception is situated to the right when you enter and next to it a very small bar.

The receptionist was quick and friendly and I was given a room on sixth floor. The elevator bringing one up in the hotel is quite funny because there are two exits of each floor; you have to look if you are in the back or in the front part of the hotel. I had this time a room on the front side facing Vanadis Vägen (road) and it quickly turned out that the room was really nice and bright with large windows and a French balcony.

The furniture was all dark except of the red lounge chair that matched the red bed covered on the two beds. I had been given a double room with two single beds of good IKEA quality, but I would have preferred that they had given me a king size. There was no mini bar in the room but there was a nice sized flat screen with a good range of TV channels. The bathroom was also of a nice size and space is nice I think.

14 days later I stayed at the hotel again and was then given a double room on the 8th floor with a king size bed and that room was even better. The bed was just what needed instead of two beds next to each other. This room was in the back side of the hotel and facing a huge school, which I didn’t hear any noise from though.

The hotel is really nice; things work really well and it is just what you need when you only use for sleeping. There is free WiFi in the rooms and their breakfast area is really nice and a great way to start the day. The breakfast itself is in the high end of the midrange that I have been having in Stockholm the last year.

The area surrounding is mostly a housing area but if you walk down the Vanadis Vägen (road) you have a good selection of restaurants; anyway there are at least 3 that I can recommend. There is a huge park if you walk in the other direction, which can be nice if you arrive there early or have the day in the area.

The only thing to say negative about this place is that it is a bit far from Stockholm city centre, but the taxis arrive here pretty fast and so far it has not been necessary for me to book a taxi in advance getting to work in the morning.
The beds
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Chris!:)
vulindlela says:
tour_guy says:
Congrats on your featured review! :)
1morespicy 1morespi…
A nice hotel, service a little slow. Dec 30, 2008
The Best Western Time is located quite centrally but in a fairly sleepy neighbourhood of Stockholm. It has a small but stylish lobby area which includes a tiny bar on the end of the reception desk.

I was there as part of a business trip and one in a party of 10. We arrived at the hotel just before 8 pm. There was nobody else checking in or out but it still took 2 staff nearly 45 minutes to allocate our rooms even though they knew we were coming.

I had a twin room on the 4th floor. It was nicely decorated and very spacious. There was a huge flat screen on the wall.

My favourite part was the bathroom. The first thing you notice is that the tiles are warm. Yes, underfloor heating!! There was even a controller on the wall so you could adjust it to the temperature you desired. The bathroom was a good size with a large shower cubicle.

The only downside I found was the location. We were only in town for one night so would have preferred to stay a little closer to old town. But there were plenty of taxis.

Now, when I got back to the UK I quickly realised that I didn't have my mobile phone with me any more. I left in quite a rush in the morning so I guessed that I might have left it in my room. By the time I managed to phone the hotel it was quite late and the guy I was talking to didn't have access to the cleaners room so he asked if I could call back tomorrow. I gave him my mums number to call in case he found it before I could call back. The next day my mum phoned and said that the hotel had called her and they had my phone but they wanted me to call them back so they could arrange to send it to me. I asked them to send it to my mum as it would be easier and probably a lot cheaper. They were very helpful and did not charge me extra for the postage.

Best western time hotel Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower