Best western market center

Best western market center Rates and Deals

Best western market center Dallas Reviews

divermedic911 divermed…
Comfortable Style Feb 23, 2012
Picked this hotel for the first EMS Conference I have attended that was in Dallas. It was a great place to stay, though not quite as close to the Dallas Convention Center as I had thought during my trip planning phase. But it fit the bill for what I needed. And since I was in Dallas just long enough to attend the Conference, this accomodation served what was needed.

The woman I dealt with the most was a fabulous help as she assisted with getting me the taxi or shuttle to get to the Convention Center before I even got out of my room. And with no extra charge on the taxis!

If you are into your continental breakfasts, this is by far one of the best I have had. I would say only second to the Best Western I stayed at in Tacoma for a dive trip.

There are several restaurants in the area, though not as many as some locations I have been to, where there is a restaruant of some type every block. There is also a Denny's across the street, open 24/7, that was a great quick option for me.

I would recommend this location for the traveler looking for a great deal. If you want a 5-star experience, there are a few choices up the street. But you definitely pay for it. Happy travels!
world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Nice Place to Stay That is good on the Wallet Oct 15, 2009
Stayed here as part of my rest nights in Dallas, Texas. Being a Best Western, is symbol of good quality.

Hotel had plenty of good parking nearby. Easy to find off the Freeway. A Denny's across the street in case you are hungry. Location, I was able to walk to downtown and the American Airline Center within under 20 minutes from here.

Room was nice and clean and I could access the pool from the patio door. Very nice. Morning had a nice complimentary breakfast of toast, bananas, juice, coffee etc. There is good fast Internet here WIFI And good computer terminal. There is good pool outside with a clean hot tub.

Check in was fast and efficent. Front desk service was very good and quick. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants quality but nothing special to stay at.

Overall when in the area. I recommend you all to come and check this gem out.

Front of hotel
Nice clean room
Nice pool area
Nice hallway

Best western market center Overview

The BEST WESTERN Market Center is set in Dallas's Greenville Avenue, a short stroll to Dallas Market Center and Infomart. It provides good-value accommodation with free Wi-Fi access.

The BEST WESTERN Market Center is a convenient venue to stop for both business and relaxation. Facilities include tennis courts, a dry cleaning service and conference room(s). Guests can order room service any time of the day. Laundry facilities, luggage storage and a laundry service are also available.

Less than 10 minutes drive away are some great attractions such as the Nasher Sculpture Center, The Trammell & Margaret Crow Collection of Asian Art and Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, and conveniently there is complimentary parking on site at the BEST WESTERN Market Center should you require it. Dallas Executive Airport (RBD) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel is a five minute drive to The American Museum of the Miniature Arts and Oak Lawn Methodist Episcopal Church South, and less than a 10 minute drive to Dallas Holocaust Museum.

Best western market center Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower