Best western hotel turist

Best western hotel turist Rates and Deals

Best western hotel turist Skopje Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel in the city centre, close to everything Aug 23, 2010
I was back again in Skopje and also after a long drive; this time I came from the southern parts of Macedonia and Greece, but at this point I had a good knowledge of the city and where to find a hotel. My original wish last time I was in Skopje had been to stay at the Best Western but I could not find it by car, but this time I knew where it was so I went straight at it.

I parked just outside the gate to the hotel parking and walked in the here if they had a room. The female receptionist was kind, firm and quite dedicated; I was laughing because here mobile phone was going bonkers in the back office while she was taking care of me. All she said was that the customers was always first, while she was smiling.

She gave me a room on the first floor and I went out to bring the car in behind the gate while she opened it and probably answered her high-ringing mobile. The room I was nice in soft yellow and green colours; yet again there were some heavy flower patterned colours on the curtains but I didn’t mind that. The bed was king size and felt really good and the bathroom was really nice in all green marble and looked quite new.

I put my stuff in and started to charge all my phones and computers and luckily there were space for all of them in the different jacks. The hotel had a Wi-Fi that also functioned in the hotel room which was really nice. I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and turned on the news while I was checking the route for the following day.

The Best Western Hotel Tourist is situated on one of the main walking streets in Skopje that leads up to the large Macedonian Square and the hotel is totally surrounded with bars which placed on both side of the walking street. Actually the hotel is almost next door to the Mexican restaurant where I had my dinner the first evening. I asked in the reception where she would recommend me to eat and she first mention the hotel restaurant but secondly she talked about the Pelister which I had walked by the first night where it was totally full.

I followed her second recommendation and returned to the hotel again after some hours to my hotel room. Even though my room was on the first floor next to the walking street there was hardly any noise from the street all night, so when I woke up I was quite fresh.

I took a quick shower in the nice bathroom and went down to the breakfast at 9.30 am; I had slept good and long. I was probably the last customer of the day and the waitress down at the breakfast was very eager that I had everything that I needed. The quality was not as good as at Holiday Inn but it was okay and nothing more. Two minutes two of the colleagues of the waitress came in and made sure that there weren’t any leftovers which I found quite funny. I didn’t care because I was done but one could imagine that they could have been more discreet in their approach.

I checked out and started my trip to Novi Sad, Serbia soon after.
The bathroom
Chokk says:
Thanks Jan
Posted on: Sep 03, 2010
JP-NED says:
good review Chris!
Posted on: Sep 03, 2010

Best western hotel turist Overview

Located in the city center of Skopje, this Macedonia hotel has been recently renovated to offer the highest standards of international hotels. The Best Western Hotel Turist offers all of the amenities to make business and leisure travelers' visits enjoyable. Guests staying at this Macedonia hotel will be within walking distance of important attractions in Skopje, such as the House of Parliament and Mother Teresa's birthplace. The hotel boasts 74 newly renovated, well-appointed guest rooms each featuring cable satellite television. Guests will enjoy dining on international and Macedonian cuisines at the onsite restaurant or sipping on drinks at the Snack Bar. Other hotel amenities include an exercise facility, free parking, foreign currency exchange, banquet facilities and meeting space to accommodate up to 50 people. The Best Western Hotel Turist is 0.5 kilometers from Old Town, the city center which provides visitors with the beautiful sights and local culture of Skopje. The Fortress "Kate" offers a beautiful view of Skopje just one kilometer from the hotel. Visitors to this hotel will also enjoy walking around the Old Bazaar, full of local shops and attractions. The friendly helpful staff at the Best Western Hotel Turist is waiting to ensure an enjoyable stay for both international and regional travelers. Make a reservation today and save!

Best western hotel turist Amenities