Best western hotel principe

Best western hotel principe Rates and Deals

Best western hotel principe Cuneo Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great location and a nice hotel Apr 14, 2014
It was my first time in Cuneo and what turned out to be a little gem of a city. When I visit a city on my trips I try to find a hotel that is located in the city center in order to get as much of the cities feel as possible even if I am only staying for a very short while. The location of BEST WESTERN Hotel Principe was truly amazing. I really loved staying in the middle of town, near bars, restaurants and shops. The hotel was located on Piazza Galimberti, which was an impressive market square and with clothes market on some weekdays, which was a great and fun experience on top of everything. Parking for my car was just outside the hotel and with some help from the staff I could even avoid to move my car for the market the following day.

The hotel has a very friendly staff, and really service-minded; I was quite impressed of this. The Wi-Fi worked well but my room was a little bit cramped. I was housed in the back of the hotel and I needed to take two lifts to get to my room. It was a bit complicated and I had a view directly into a fire escape staircase, but this is happening quite often when I book a room for single occupancy.
Cuneo

Best western hotel principe Overview

The BEST WESTERN Hotel Principe offers its guests a comfortable base in central Cuneo.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Principe offers non-smoking rooms. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the BEST WESTERN Hotel Principe's express check-in/check-out facility which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your holiday. Facilities include tennis courts, babysitting / child services and meeting rooms. This hotel proudly includes a pets-accepted policy. The hotel features include a business centre, conference room(s) and a concierge.

Best western hotel principe Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower