Best western hotel obermuehle

Check Garmisch Partenkirchen Hotel Deals

Best western hotel obermuehle Garmisch Partenkirchen Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
May 05, 2006
This was one of the hotels used on our Brendan Tour of Europe. Brendan considers this a First Class Hotel but they have two classes higher.

It is strangely set up with the second building connected to the first with an underground tunnel which is some distance. It felt like a bunker.

The food is good. The service was also very good. We asked for a coffee pot for our room and they brought one in just a few minutes.

The room was clean and had doors to the garden area outside. The beds were soft and they only used duvets.

As I mentioned, it was part of our tour, so I really don't know the price.
missandrea81 says:
I've stayed here with my husband one night a while ago. Since it is part of the military recreation system we paid a lower rate. Rooms shouldn't be more then 100 Euros a night though..
Posted on: Jul 12, 2008
Hummingbird Hummingb…
Best Western May 19, 2005
It really threw me when we pulled into this hotel in Garmisch Partenkirchen. A big Best Western Sign was out front. I didn’t know that they had places outside of the United States. And this was a very different kind of place. The lobby and restaurants were right there but our room required we take two elevators. First, down to an underground corridor where we walked for about fifty yards to another elevator which took us up to the ground floor again. Our room was quite nice and had full double glass doors that led out to the garden area. I think this was our first time sleeping under only a duvee. The food in the in the restaurant there for dinner and breakfast was good and we even asked for and got a small coffee pot for the room. Nice place even if it was built weird.
missandrea81 says:
I remember thinking I should have brought a bathing suit since there's an indoor pool.
Posted on: Apr 01, 2013
Hummingbird says:
Small but very nice!! :)
Posted on: Mar 31, 2013
missandrea81 says:
As I told Roger, I've actually stayed in this hotel before. Small world. :)
Posted on: Mar 31, 2013

Best western hotel obermuehle Overview

This hotel can be found sitting at the foot of the famous Zugspitze, Germany’s highest mountain. The congress center and the city center are both near the BEST WESTERN Hotel Obermuehle. Those looking to explore the city’s cultural landmarks will find many within walking distance, and nature enthusiasts can enjoy the many scenic trails the area has to offer. Various forms of public transportation can be found a short distance from the BEST WESTERN Hotel Obermuehle.

A total of 90 rooms are available in this property. Each of the BEST WESTERN Hotel Obermuehle’s guestrooms is tastefully appointed with a desk, hairdryer, ironing board, in-room safe, television, and shower. A balcony or terrace with spectacular mountain views also comes with each room.

This hotel has been family owned and operated since 1634. Culinary pleasures are served for guests for breakfast and dinner, or one may wish to instead choose to dine a la carte from a range of Bavarian specialties. During times of leisure, guests can enjoy a bracing dip in the BEST WESTERN Hotel Obermuehle’s swimming pool, participate in non-motorized water sports, or play a few holes at the on-site golf course. After a long day of sightseeing, guests can unwind in the garden or relax in the sauna.

Best western hotel obermuehle Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes