Best western hotel alfonso xiii

Average rate: $57 - Hotel class: 4 stars
Paseo alfonso xiii, Cartagena, Spain

Best western hotel alfonso xiii Rates and Deals

Best western hotel alfonso xiii Cartagena Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Watch out for shitting birds Nov 16, 2004
The hotel is situated in the middle of Cartagena and close to the largest shopping street.

Parking the car close to the hotel can be a bit difficult during the evenings; there are a hotel parking in the basement if you are fast.

I was unlucky and didn’t manage to get one of those, because I arrived pretty late in the city. Much to my luck I found 3 empty parkings under some trees, just outside on the opposite side of the street in front of the hotel. I parked the car a smiled to my luck.

Next day I found out why they were free; every night a huge bird colony took place in the tree. I turned out that they spent the most of the night shitting and they made my car completely white of bird shit.

I had never seen so much bird shit in my life! It took me 30 min and 4 euro to hose down my car and make it presentable again. Bird shit can be tough shit!

The hotel rooms are very nice and cosy; my room was a bit dark because it was facing the inner courtyard, but in the heat down there it is nice. It is a very good hotel if evaluated on value for money.

Next door to the hotel there was a very good restaurant, which had a 3-course dinner withfair prices: There local wine list had incorporated some great wines that I had way to much of during my dinner.

The hotel honored the Best Western style; which for me always is a good business hotel
almond72 says:
Definitely important information here ! I might a free coat of organic white paint for the car included in the hotel stay. :D
Posted on: Aug 04, 2010

Best western hotel alfonso xiii Overview

This hotel is located at the heart of a commercial area, close to the centre as well as the city museum and offers good access to the Alicante - Murcia motorway. The nearest beach is 3 km away and various shops, bars and restaurants lie within a short distance (roughly 100 m).
Completely renovated in 2001, the hotel is fully air-conditioned and comprises a total of 124 rooms. There is a foyer with a 24-hour reception desk, lifts and safes awaiting guests. A cafe, a bar, conference rooms, a public Internet terminal (free wireless access available) and an a la carte restaurant with a non-smoking area also feature within the hotel. Those arriving by car may take advantage of the car park or garage (for an extra fee).
The comfortable rooms come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a free wireless Internet connection, a minibar, a hire safe and central heating.
Breakfast is on offer each morning. Lunch and dinner may be selected from the a la carte menu. In addition, the restaurant caters for special dietary requirements.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.

Best western hotel alfonso xiii Amenities

• Business Center
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Games Available
  • Luggage Storage
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Self Laundry

Check Best western hotel alfonso xiii Rates and Deals

Best western hotel alfonso xiii Map
photo by: Chokk