Best western hotel al fogher

Average rate: $68 - Hotel class: 3 stars
Viale Della Repubblica 10, Treviso, Italy

Best western hotel al fogher Rates and Deals

Best western hotel al fogher Treviso Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Business hotel Apr 16, 2014
For some strange reason I keep coming back to the city of Treviso, it is like it always fits for a stopover when I drive. I had stayed at the same hotel the last couple of times so this time I wanted something different. I searched for a central hotel of medium quality but with good reviews and I ended up with Hotel Al Fogher that only would charge me 74 euro for a double room.

The hotel location was a bit from the center of town and located more in a busy industrial area and there was not much to do in the neighborhood. The hotel also looked like a business hotel from outside. They had their own parking spaces just outside the hotel next to the gas station and they were free.

The reception had my booking ready and was given a room on the forth floor. The hotel lobby wasn’t in an elegant Italian style. it looked like it had been evolved over time in disorder. The room was nice and quiet, and I had a great balcony that went all the way round the hotel and the whole size of the room.

As I arrived pretty late and I didn’t see any restaurants nearby I decided to eat at the restaurant that was located in the basement. There were only two other guys in there, and I recognized them at travelling businessmen – they reminded too much of my daily life. They had taken good dishes and ordered a bottle of wine, and not finishing it. The food was okay and their house wine drinkable. The hotel had free wi-fi that worked so-so, as it didn't work in the restaurant, which was a bit annoying.

The hotel had a breakfast included in the prize and it was quite good, there were also an open café in the corner of the breakfast room. In real Italian style people dropped in and had a cup of coffee and left again. I liked it because it made the hotel more lively.
The bed
The bathroom
The balcony view
The balcony view

Best western hotel al fogher Overview

The BEST WESTERN Hotel Al Fogher offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free wireless internet. Palaverde is within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

Best western hotel al fogher Amenities

• Business Center
  • Fishing
  • Horse Riding
  • Desk
  • Blackboard
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Cots
  • Paid Parking
  • Free Parking

Check Best western hotel al fogher Rates and Deals

Best western hotel al fogher Map
Treviso