Best western ambra palace hotel

Average rate: $67 - Hotel class: 4 stars
Via Principe Amedeo 257, Rome, Italy

Best western ambra palace hotel Rates and Deals

Best western ambra palace hotel Rome Reviews

xraymiller xraymill…
Close to the train station. Feb 14, 2011
I stayed here with my mom in January of 2011. The hotel was very nice inside. We had a double room on the sixth floor. My mom did not like that it only had one chair in it but there really was no room for another. The view out of the window was of the train station. I liked the fact that it was within walking distance of the train station since we mostly used the metro to get around the city. Another little bonus was that right across the street was an open-air market. There really weren't any close restaurants though, and at night the street looked like a shady area, but being 6'1" 250lbs, I really was not worried about anyone mugging us. The free breakfast was fantastic, yet the prices in their little lounge in the evening was outrageous. I think I paid 8 euros for a soda that I could have got around the corner for 1.30.

I also didn't like that I could only get Wifi in the lobby. There was an ethernet cable in the room, but I brought my new iPad and didn't do my research; otherwise, I might have picked up the Apple Airport Express.

The staff was very friendly and overall it was a good experience.
Train station 2 blocks over.
Open-air market across the street.

Best western ambra palace hotel Overview

This Rome hotel is close to some of the most popular destinations in the city. Guests at the Best Western Ambra Palace Hotel Rome will be able to visit Piazza Vittorio, Santa Maria Maggiore Church and Square, and other destinations. Guests will find that the airport of Rome is only 35 km from the Best Western Ambra Palace Hotel Rome. The hotel is also only a few minutes away from Termini Station, which will make getting to all other areas of Rome easy for travelers.

The 78 rooms located in the Best Western Ambra Palace Hotel Rome offer guests amenities such as air-conditioning, satellite television, a safe, a central music station, mini bars, tea and coffee making facilities, and more. Pets are also allowed at the hotel.

This modern hotel offers guests an onsite restaurant where they can try a variety of cuisine, as well as an American style bar. Guests also receive a buffet breakfast each morning. The Best Western Ambra Palace Hotel Rome also has 24-hr front desk service.

Best western ambra palace hotel Amenities

• Business Center
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Shoe Shine
  • Self Laundry
  • Doctor on call

Check Best western ambra palace hotel Rates and Deals

Best western ambra palace hotel Map
photo by: vulindlela