Best sites local use in Toronto
Best sites local use in Toronto Reviews
List of useful websites that are used by the locals in Toronto May 26, 2011
- Sign up a member in Yelp, you will not regret it. It has helped me looking for good food around neighborhood that I am not familiar with. (this site also has iphone app, if you have 3G dataplan and have this on your iphone, you are pretty much invincible.)
-This site pulls in ALL daily deal site's deal everyday. You get to save over 50% of regular price if you see the restaurant you like, or a event you like to attend. (this site also has iphone app)
- This is our biggest deal sites, it tells you where you can grab good deals. (this site also has iphone app)
-This site is your alternative solution to hotel or hostal. Many options for accommodations
-Another site similar to airbnb.com
-We LOVE classifies here, check here first before you buy anything!
-Another excellent classifieds resources for anything!
-This site maps out housing on Google map.
-Looking for a job? Linkedin is so big here, you need to get on this
-Who is not on Facebook? almost all the Torontonian I know is on Facebook
- Check out weekend events here in Toronto, summer we are full of festivals and events
- TTC google map. TTC (our subway)'s map can be confusing but once it's overlay on top of the google map, it makes life 1000 times easier
- Alternative solution to full day car rental. You can rent a truck here for 13 bucks and hour
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!