Best places to eat in Breck!
Best places to eat in Breck! Breckenridge Reviews
Jan 02, 2008
For the best places 2 eat in Breck, u can't go past:
* Rita's: Makes the best margaritas in town by far, its this little surf bar underneath the Kenosha Steakhouse, the deal with happy hour is like $4.50 for 3 tacos - they're so worth it.. Theres a whole margarita list, with varying prices according to the type of tequila used & so on.. My fave is the Blue taranchula.. Blue and very alcoholic! 4pm - 7pm
* Mi Casa: Another mexican. Probably the best deal in town. Free chips with the best chunkiest salsa known to man. Tacos there are $1 each u can get like beef, bean or chicken.. They've got good deals on wings too and the deal with the drinks are $5 pitchers and $3.50 margaritas. Coolest atmosphere of them all!! 3pm - 6pm
* Windy City Pizza: Their down next door to City Market - the supermarket, $2.50 slices and $1 PBR's.. Its a good deal, freaking cheap but i used 2 work then and i wouldn't go there if i were you.. But what the heck, its cheap..
* Empire: Cool burger joint.. They've got the raddest combinations and sauces. Popular this one.
* Taddeo's: Expensive but go for the 2 for 1 apps, the apps are pretty big..
* Whales Tail: Has 10c shrimp and 50c wings, not a 'cool place' for the younger crowds..
* My Thai: Is the thai restaurant there, you'd think a thai restaurant in the middle of a ski town in colorado would be kinda lame but its got some awesome food, and amazing green curry..
* Breck Burger Co: is cheap and u get loaded up with a phat burrito. Perfect when ur STARVIN MARVIN
* Daylight Donuts: The best breakfast joint in the town. Its busy so sometimes u have to wait for ages 2 get a table, but the food there is the best thing after a big night out or before going riding.
* Downstairs at Erics: is bursting with atmosphere, its got big screen tvs all around and sports memorabillia, houses a billion people, and if ur looking for an all american meal, then this one is for you
* Bubba Gumps: Is expensive, and the meals aren't as big as everywhere else, but they do have a good happy hour deal.. 2 for 1 apps i think it is, the back deck is nice in the spring also.
* Cool River: is another place that makes great breakfast and lunch food, its sorta hidden away and kinda like a locals secret but they make awesome homemade gourmet food
* Rasta Pasta: is like a caribbean influenced pasta restaurant. Pretty cool vibe, lotsa young ppl, right next to the burrito co
* Burke & Rileys: the deck there is awesome in spring, never eaten there but had many may drinks there. Cool place if ur with a bunch of friends on the deck in spring
* Salt Creek has a wing special too, it goes alright. I don't know much about it, i've only ever partied there..
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!