Best lunch or breakfast breads in Haarlem

Bartiljorisstraat, Haarlem, Netherlands

Best lunch or breakfast breads in Haarlem Reviews

LoLaV LoLaV
Best Bread Jun 22, 2012
Broodreview

In this review I'll describe the best lunchesbreads of Haarlem. I did taste them all and made a picture of it.

In my opinion my number one bread is the cheese croissant from the cheese store. This is not a restaurant, so you can not sit here. The croissant is creamy and if you buy the cheese croissant, you'll taste that the croissant is made with really old cheese. You do pay your price for one croissant: 1,95 €

Kaashuis Tromp

Barteljorisstraat 11

Haarlem

My number two is the chocolate croissant from the Marqt supermarket and you can not sit here as well. This supermarket is an organic supermarket and not cheap, but the price for the croissant is better: 1,50 €

Marqt

Gedempte Oudegracht 66

Haarlem

Which I also like is the organic lunches from lunchroom Jetties. Here you can sit next to a table and eat with fork and knife. The prices are not low, but it's organic and you do get a lot for what you pay. An animal friendly hamburger is between 6 € and 10 €

Jetties

Kruisweg 57

Haarlem

The most famous of this list Subway. I do like subway very much and I'm lucky there is one in Haarlem. I think we all know subway, but let me explain why I love it. You can make your own kind of bread, or you can choose one from a menu, the cookies are only 70ct and my sandwich is also only 4 €. It sounds much, but it's a big kind of sandwich with bacon, cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion. You can sit here or take away.

Subway

Krocht 12

Haarlem

I eat here the least, but I do want to write it down. It's a sort of pizza bread which you can buy on the most train stations. If you buy the veggie ones, you'll taste the sweetness of the tomato and the salt of the cheese. I love it.

Broodzaak

Haarlem station

For more luxury bread but still affordable, go to the V&D mall. On the 6th floor there is a restaurant called la place. There you can sit down and have a bigger choice for your lunch. You can buy soup with the bread to.

V&D

Grote Houtstraat 70

pizza bread
front Broodzaak
Croissants
Kaashuis Tromp
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!
Posted on: Mar 28, 2014