'Best Worscht in Town' Snack Point *HOT* Sausages

Grüneburgweg 37, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

'Best Worscht in Town' Snack Point *HOT* Sausages Frankfurt am Main Reviews

jennjeff1 jennjeff1
Jan 21, 2008
Ok, you want ***HOT*** sausage, go to Snack Point for "The Best Wurst in Town" that will make you cry it is so ***HOT***. I was told the first time you go to Snack Point you can't try anything above a "C" hotness rating on an "A-F" scale. The "C-rating" rating immediately gave me hiccups and was full of habanero peppers which I cut with a sweet-sour sauce over the top of my beef sauasage snack. Next time I will go for the "F-rating" ******HOT****** which probably means they have a Scoville rating Type of pepper around 15,000,000–16,000,000 Pure capsaicin or 9,100,000 Nordihydrocapsaicin made in a labratory on these sausages. Think 2,000,000–5,300,000 Standard U.S. Grade pepper spray is hot and I had the "C" rating at 350,000–577,000 for Red Savina Habanero.

Just a short U-Bahn from the main shopping center and a quick walk up Grüneburgweg to the Imbiss-type stand on the left/South side (Google Maps has it incorrectly placed on the right/North side).

I lived in Okinawa, Japan and had some *****HOT***** curry at Co-Co's Curry House (ate a "10" on a 0-10 scale) but Snack Point was hotter and holds the World Record for HOT sausage. Deliciously HOT!!!! Don't miss Snack Point if you like HOT food!!!!!
The "Best of the Wurst" or 'Best W…

Check Frankfurt am Main Hotel Deals