Best Western The Boltons

Best Western The Boltons Rates and Deals

Best Western The Boltons London Reviews

DAO DAO
The Best Best Western in London May 03, 2017
The Boltons Hotel is run and managed the way all hotels in London should be. When I was looking to book a business hotel, I came across the reviews for the hotel on Trip Advisor. I noticed that the few (few) negative comments were answered well by Mr. Wasim Younis, the General Manager. The majority of the reviews were glowing. It sounded like the sort of hotel I would like to stay in. I booked the hotel and in the reservation, I left Mr. Younis a note asking for a quiet room.

When I arrived, the staff let me know that my request had indeed been read and I was shown a quiet room facing towards the back. In fact, I was greeted warmly at reception, the hotels facilities were explained to me and I was asked about my needs and if I had any questions. Later when I went down I spoke to a man working at the desk and found out he was the other Mr. Younis. There are 2 brothers who run this great hotel. When I asked for an iron and ironing board – no problem. A clean and shiny steam iron and clean ironing board arrived. When I asked for directions, I was shown on a map and told of other things nearby. In fact, any contact with the staff was greeted with a warm smile and a helpful attitude.

My room was like the rest of the hotel. Spotlessly clean, modern and smart. My room had a comfortable bed for a good night’s sleep. I was able to use my desk and free Wi-Fi to check my Virtual Tourist account and enjoy the coffee/tea facilities at the same time. My bathroom was great looking. It had first class toiletries, a nice heated towel rack, a steam free mirror to shave with and a great shower. Even the towels were great. My room was not that big, but was cosy, functional and amazing by London standards. I had a good TV, mirrors, hanging space and a safe in my room. They also have an IPod Docking station, clock and hair dryer. The location is only 100 meters to a major tube station and really close to Earls Court Exhibition Centre, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and shopping. Its 2 miles or less to many major attractions in London. I enjoyed my stay and can highly recommend it.

I have stayed in several Best Westerns and other similarly priced hotels in London. The Boltons is a class act. It is a great place to stay, enjoy and sleep! Thank you Mr. Younis and Mr. Younis. No surprise then that they won the BEST WESTERN 2012 Medium hotel of the year award. With only 56 rooms, I recommend you reserve in advance.

DAO’s Verdict:

- Great staff and management

- Rooms have great beds and are air-conditioned

- Free Wi-Fi, bathrooms w/ steam free mirror, good toiletries & heated towel rail

Tube ­ Zone 1 Earl's Court (District, Piccadilly) – 100 m, Rail - West Brompton (also London Overground and District Tube Line) – 300 m
johngayton says:
I like the sign that explains the no-smoking bit. Most hotels just claim that it's illegal to smoke in their rooms, whereas in fact it's not illegal at all. It's down to the individual hotel to make their own rules.
Posted on: May 03, 2017

Best Western The Boltons Overview

The Best Western Boltons Hotel London is located next to the Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre. Guests will find that the Olympic Centre is within walking distance. Excellent transit connections also offer easy access to other London points of interest, including Buckingham Palace. The Best Western Boltons Hotel London is situated a short drive from Heathrow Airport, which, along with other London attractions, can be reached by rental car or taxi cab, as well as by making use of the city’s well connected public bus and underground systems.

All of the guestrooms at the Best Western Boltons Hotel London are equipped with wireless Internet access. Each room is nonsmoking and offers a flat panel television, as well as direct dial phones and a sitting area. Rooms are climate controlled and all offer private bathrooms.

The hotel is located near a large number of shops and restaurants. There is 24 hour room service offered onsite. The hotel also offers tour assistance, a multilingual staff, and a lobby television.

Best Western The Boltons Amenities

• Excursions
  • Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower