Best Western Taby Park Hotel

Best Western Taby Park Hotel Rates and Deals

Best Western Taby Park Hotel Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice suburb hotel Sep 09, 2010
September in Stockholm is a horrible time to book a hotel; not because of the weather or anything but due to the fact that the city is extremely popular as a conference city. It had been impossible to get a room in the city centre; even the cabins were booked! But I had also sworn that I would never go back to one of these hell holes again.

I therefore ended up with the Best Western Hotel Täby situated in one of Stockholm’s many suburbs; Täby, far from the city centre. Täby is a popular place to live the house or villa life outside of Stockholm. I had a long explanation from the taxi driver the next about the development of this part of suburban Stockholm.

I had planned to take the 9 pm flight to Stockholm but it was cancelled so they had transferred my to the 10.35 pm flight which meant that I was in Stockholm airport taxi queue a little after midnight and with no clue of where the hotel was situated.

I entered a taxi and was in the hands of a taxi driver that took me for a 60 euro taxi drive. I entered the hotel and had to ring the bell in order to wake the night receptionist, who looked rather confused when she entered the reception. She was sweet and friendly though and managed to quickly give me a room so I could get to bed fast.

I went to my room and I was quite pleased with the size even though the bed was so small that it only had one side; it was truly a very small and narrow bed. The colours of the room were quite dull but I had to leave already 6 hours later so I didn’t care much. There was a nice little desk which I didn’t have time to use and a nice chair to sit in. There were windows along the whole end of the room; which the next morning uncovered a huge parking lot and a look at an industrial area.

The bath room was nicely sized and it had all what you needed. I was on my way to bed and the only thing I was not pleased about was what I had to use; the bed. I have to state though that it was a nice suburb hotel situated in an industrial area. I was told later that the hotel was owned by a famous Swedish football player; who I have forgotten the name of.

Next morning I skipped breakfast and just got ready and went down to book a taxi; it was still the girl from the night and I paid and asked her to call a taxi. I waited outside and was enjoying the strong morning sun. I wondered how I actually ended so far away from everything and especially my place of work. The taxi drive to work confirmed the distance, because it yet again cost me a trip of 60 euro, but I had a nice talk with the driver.
The hall
The room
The bed
The bath room

Best Western Taby Park Hotel Overview

The BEST WESTERN Taby Park Hotel and Conference is a modern multi-purpose venue with large selection of flexible premises, perfect for all types of events. Our big event hall is a popular choice for product launches and corporate parties with entertainment, exhibitions, and congresses. There is also a high-tech auditorium seating 344 delegates and an additional 23 meeting rooms for 2-180 people. Combine with first-class hotel rooms and our spacious restaurants and dining rooms for a great event.

Our hotel rooms are spacious and decorated in a modern Scandinavian style. All rooms (147) have comfortable beds from Hasten, the rooms are also equipped with hairdryer, cable television and movie channels, free wireless Internet.

For guests seeking extra comfort we would like to recommend our superior rooms. They have extra wide beds, a comfy chair and a larger working area. Our largest superior rooms feature a lounge with a sofa, chair and a working area, perfect for smaller informal meeting or a family of four. The superior rooms have also been equipped with, in addition to the above facilities, CD player, kettle for tea and coffee, sofa bed and bathrobe with slippers.

We also recommend our modern Bistro that in a cozy, modern environment, offer a high-class all-round experience with a selection of food and beverages, close by you will find our lounge and bar, perfect for a beer and a game of pool or watching a football match on television.

BEST WESTERN Taby Park Hotel and Conference is situated just north of Stockholm. The location is very good, just a few minutes away from Taby’s shopping center and 20 minutes from downtown Stockholm, next to famous horse racecourse Taby Galopp. It is very easy to get here by car, we have no less than 200 free parking spaces just outside the hotel.
It is also easy to get here by public transport from Stockholm and Arlanda International Airport is a 25 minutes taxi ride away.

Best Western Taby Park Hotel Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Solarium
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes