Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio)

Average rate: $75 - Hotel class: 3 stars
1133 evans way court, Columbus, OH, USA

Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio) Rates and Deals

Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio) Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel but far away from everything Aug 25, 2011
I was looking for a hotel in Columbus on www.booking.com and I fell for the Best Western Suites mainly because of the prize and the feedback from other visitors. After driving to Columbus and spending some time there I decided that it was time to find my hotel. Using my tomtom app on my phone I was surprised to find that the hotel was situated 12 km from the city center.

I had booked and had decided that I would head further west the following day, so I didn’t mind that much that it was not in the city center. I found the hotel pretty easy as it was situated close to a huge crossing. The hotel was really nice from outside and I was able park just next to the main entrance.

I walked in and I found the reception empty because all the women working at the hotel at the moment were sitting talking in the next-door room and they were having great fun. Hearing laughter like that put a great smile on my face. The receptionist was behind in less than two minutes apologizing but I said that there was no reason for it. She asked my name and found a pre-filled paper that I only had to sign; I have always liked hotels that use my booking information.

I was given a room 25 meters down the hall. I opened the room and I was really pleased; the room was decorated in a bit old-fashion design but I could not complain about the size. The room was huge; there was a whole TV section in the far end facing the parking on the backside of the hotel parking an otherwise some farmers’ fields. The bed was a large king-size and I could not wait to jump in to it.

The room had a nice desk with an empty fridge as well; I still haven’t seen a full mini bar on my entire trip so far. There was free Wi-Fi without any conditions and the Internet was quite fast too that was really nice. The bathroom was also nice but just an average standard of what one finds in these kinds of hotels. There was naturally air-condition in the room but I had to turn it of because there was no need for it in that size of room when it was only 22 degrees outside.

The hotel was in general really nice and the staffs were all really friendly but it was situated far away from the city center of Columbus and there were not any good restaurant nearby. The places next to the hotel were chain restaurants with fair food but no really nice alternatives.

The check out was the speedy type; in the morning when I woke up there was a receipt under the door and if that was okay it was enough for the hotel. I just had to drop off the keys at the reception and I was ready to leave for Frostburg, MD.
The hotel entrance
The flag in the window
My car at the parking
The hall

Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio) Overview

This Columbus accommodation is within five miles of some of the most important business and educational destinations of the area, including Ohio State University, ITT Technical Institute, and the Columbus Convention Center. The Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio) also offers those who are in town on vacation and leisurely jaunts close proximity to the Columbus Zoo, the Ohio Exposition Center, German Village, Berliner Park, Magic Mountain-Polaris, and the Wyandot Lake Amusement Park. The airport is within 20 minutes' drive of the Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio), and public transportation is easily arranged from the front desk or from the comfort of your suite.

Suites at the Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio) are equipped with ample, ergonomic working stations, wireless Internet access, satellite television, separate bedroom and living room areas, limited room service, local telephone service, and kitchenettes.

The Best Western Suites Columbus (Ohio) offers a fitness center, complimentary hot breakfasts, business and meeting facilities, office capabilities, conference areas, a sauna room, a spa tub, and an indoor swimming pool.

Best Western Suites Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower