Best Western Plus

Check Ukiah Hotel Deals

Best Western Plus Ukiah Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
tolerable... Aug 07, 2015
We arrived at the area at almost midnight and although, we’re not familiar with the town, gladly, the hotel was easy to find.

I checked-in with a staff who look professional in her uniform. She was friendly and able to inform me everything I needed to know. She was quick in handling the check-in procedures which is nice when tired and exhausted, and we just want to get into the room.

In spite of the advice from the receptionist staff, to park accessible to our room; finding a spot was a real challenge. We had to drive around the lot twice before we finally found a spot to park our vehicle. And, the most annoying was that a pickup truck occupied two parking spaces because the owner parked it parallel!

Our room was on the second floor. We climbed the stairs; no elevators, but not a big deal. We were not carrying heavy pieces of stuff anyway.

We came into an orderly room, yes, but clean? I am not sure because some of the small appliances are dusty. At least, the carpet did pass my standard – free from any stain.

All the essential amenities were existent (just check the pictures of these items please,) and were in good working condition.

The Two-Queen-Bedroom is spacious for four people. Beds are comfortable enough to spread a tired body on it. Some pillows have stains, though.

The bathroom was super clean. Free “goodies” included! Towels are soft and fluffy. The shower head poured out a roaring pressure of water; the negative note is, shower curtain is thin, so water from the shower splashes out on the bathroom floor. (I am not happy with a wet bathroom floor.) The hot and cold knobs were easy operating to produce a luke-warm water. The drainage in the shower was not working; that is so gross. And, I didn't like the vanity sink, placed in the bedroom.

The air-conditioning system was excellent. Wi-Fi connection was fast.

Breakfast was inclusive. Mostly the basics but with two hot items – sausage and waffles. The sausages were delicious and not oily. I think there are chopped veggies in the sausage.

Hotel accommodations to most cities up north are not cheap especially, during the travel season. To stay in this hotel, allot a budget of at least $160.00 (tax included) per night.

If not for the clogged drainage and the not-so-easy finding a parking, we might like to stay here again, but…maybe not anymore. If I will recommend this hotel? Well, if these issues I mentioned does not bother you, then it is a "tolerable" hotel to stay.
reception area
reception area, and behind is the …
REALLY??!!
Vikram says:
LOL
cotton_foam says:
yeah, I know my friend Vik is bourgeoisie!
Vikram says:
I love how you just always life in style!

Check Ukiah Hotel Deals