Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites

Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites Rates and Deals

Best Western Plus Strawberry Inn & Suites Strawberry Plains Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair and square - a bit far from the city center May 25, 2012
I arrived about 2 hours before end of daylight in the nice city of Knoxville. I was certain that it would be easy to find a hotel room but there was apparently a youth math conference in the city and after having checked out 4 hotel that all turned out to be full I gave up and when out on the highway again to find a hotel.

15 km from the center of Knoxville I finally found some hotels and I therefore left the highway and headed to a Best Western hotel to check it out. I was there around 9.30 pm and I went in to see what they could offer. Inside a woman promised to find me a room but she needed 20 minutes to clean a room. She also told me to hurry to the neighboring restaurant, as it both was good but also did close at 10 pm, so I hurried over there.

When I came back one hour later the room was ready and I entered the room on the ground floor with a bucket of ice under one arm, as I had some warm beers with me from my car. The room was okay but nothing special and the colors almost looked like time had stood still for many years. The room was mostly decorated in red colors but I didn’t care about that as long as the bed was huge and high.

The room was a normal standard room, but with good ground space. The room was a handicap room so there was a lot of space on the floor. I grabbed a couple of beers and put them in the ice bucket and then started to surf on the Internet. The Wi-Fi was free and worked okay.

There was free parking just in front of the hotel.
The bed and my laptop