Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel Rates and Deals

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Good value north of Dallas Apr 10, 2014
During my annual trip to the Dallas area, I like to stay in centrally located Addison north of the city. This last trip I stayed once again at the Best Western Plus on Landmark Blvd. This hotel covers all the basics for me – spacious rooms, fitness center, free parking and breakfast. And being less than 5 minutes away from the Dallas North Tollway meant I could be on my way quickly and easily.

First the good news – The rooms and the hotel itself was clean and the staff both friendly and helpful. The breakfast buffet was fully stocked. And I had no trouble finding a parking spot, even with the hotel sold out for the NCAA Final Four. The pool was ready for guests, but unfortunately the weather didn’t cooperate.

Not so good news – I had a minor issue or two with some of the little things this time. I was unable to connect to the hotel’s free wi-fi. Whether I was in my room or in the lobby, the signal was limited. So I had to use the computers in the business center. Another challenge for me was the fitness center. Of the three cardio machines, one couldn’t be used and the other two could only be used in limited modes. And a new addition to the safety features of the hotel is a flashing light that comes on when the room is dark. While I’m sure that I would really appreciate the light should there be a fire at night, the constant flash made it hard to fall asleep.

Would I consider staying here again? Yes. It’s a Best Western, so I’m not expecting high-level accommodations and services. The location is wonderful and the price is right – which can make a big difference when you’re in town for a week.

Please note that this hotel is in the flight path to Addison Airport. Because the airport doesn’t have the necessary lights, planes were only taking off and landing during daylight hours. Combined with my being gone from the hotel most of the day, I only had to deal with small planes overhead two or three times.

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel Overview

The ALL-NEW Best Western Plus-Addison Galleria Hotel is located in the heart of Addison-North Dallas, only minutes from the famous Dallas Galleria and North Park Mall. Major attractions are Cavanaugh Flight Museum, Cotton Bowl - Fair Park, Dallas Convention Center and Addison entertainment district with over 175 restaurants in the area. Business travelers will find this location convenient to major corporate offices in the Addison and North Dallas, Addison Airport. We offers comfortable rooms with microwaves, refrigerator, Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast, internet, business center and after a long day you can enjoy our outside pool. We welcome all church and sports groups and family reunions with over 40 rooms with double queen beds and only minutes away from Frisco, Plano and Carrollton where most of the tournaments are being played. All new beddings, flat panel TV's with HD channels. Many enjoyable venues within walking distance. This description is based on information provided by the hotel.

Best Western Plus Addison Galleria Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower