Best Western Kuta Beach

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Best Western Kuta Beach Bali Reviews

TB_Xim TB_Xim
Cheap hotel near Kuta Beach May 07, 2013
Booked the standard room for 8 nights with breakfast through agoda. The room is so small, simple but modern and fairly clean. Bed was comfortable and clean, it has only 2 pillows, the staff promptly gave me 2 extra pillows when I requested. The room has a flat screen TV with a lot of channels, minibar, in-room safe and free wifi. Bathroom is so small but clean with basic amenities. My room #3202 is in between the two hallways, I could hear people talking in the hallway. I also could not open the curtains because my room is facing the hallway. I rarely heard any noise in my room so I did not change.

Buffet breakfast is served on the ground floor. The restaurant is so small, it was always crowded and no aircon. Foods were average and adequate with local foods. In 3 days, I noticed that the selection of foods are just the same. The following days, I did not check the foods anymore and I just went straight to the salad section and throughout my stay I usually ate my favourite vegetable salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, peppers) with cut fruits and satisfied with it. Some days I skipped the breakfast.

I love the view on the rooftop. I invited some Aussie women I met in the group tour (I invited only one and two in different days and nights and had drinks in the bar). They also liked the rooftop view and enjoyed the sunset view sitting on a couch at the bar with our mocktail or cocktail drinks, the reason they went back to the bar again and had drinks with me. They also liked the rooftop bar because they said it's not noisy and not crowded. The pool on the rooftop is so small and shallow but it’s fine with me than none. I had their “around the world” buffet dinner at the bar, good selection and variety of foods with live band music.

Service was good, staff were very friendly, polite, helpful and they always greeted me with a smile but they barely speak and understand English. Overall, I had a pleasant stay here. I only didn’t like when twice I was taking a nap in the afternoon, I woken up by a phone call from staff promoting their foods and buffet dinner.

The hotel is 20 minute drive from Denpasar Airport without traffic. There are 3 Best Western hotels in Kuta, just tell the taxi driver it’s on Benesari street. The hotel is inside a narrow street but just a short walk from the main road. Kuta beach is 5 minute walk from the hotel. There’s a Mini Mart, just a short walk right side from the hotel and Circle K (cheaper than Mini Mart), 5 minute walk left side from the hotel. Beachwalk Mall and Legian street are within 10 minute walk from the hotel, there are plenty of bars and restaurants there.

There are a lot of money changer shops and kiosks nearby with a very nice high rate but don’t ever change there, they are scam. There’s a reliable money changer called BMC on Legian street, 10 minute walk from the hotel and they issue a receipt. Always count the money before leaving, count it several times and always be the last one to touch the money.
Standard Room
Standard Room
Rooftop Pool
Rooftop Pool
deelu deelu
Cute rooms, super nice staff, near beach, good location Feb 07, 2012
I loved this hotel. The staff are soooo friendly and nice! They have a cute little rooftop pool and bar with singers while you eat! The view looks out to the beach and you can see the sun set. Beautiful. The rooms are clean and super cute. The location is close to everything and is across from the beach. The only thing I don't like about Kuta beach is that it's very dirty and the area around here. But if you want to stay in Kuta, this is a cute, good deal hotel.

Best Western Kuta Beach Overview

Most popular Kuta beach is a walking distance, Best Western Kuta Beach has a beautiful infinity pool on the rooftop of its colorful modern building it also a 24 hour coffee shop and free Wi-fi throughout the whole hotel. Bright colours and glass bathrooms give each air-conditioned room a stylish and young feel. All come with a flat screen TV, minibar and personal safe room service is available 24 hours. Best Western Kuta Beach is a 10 minutes walk from Kutabex shopping center and nightlife at Legian. It is a 30 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. The 24 hours front desk provides daily newspaper and luggage store services. Area and airport shuttles can be arranged at an extra charge. Taste Restaurnt serves Asian and Western dishes, while the rooftop 3s and Bar offers cocktails and amazing sea views.

Best Western Kuta Beach Amenities

• Computer
  • Photocopier
  • Courier
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower