Best Western Hotel Nagoya

Best Western Hotel Nagoya Rates and Deals

Best Western Hotel Nagoya Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
All average Mar 27, 2013
I arrived the Best Western Hotel Nagoya in the afternoon, after check in time, so it went quick. The receptionists knowledge of English was so so. He started shaking and stuttering when he had to speak English. I asked for a quiet room away from the street. This was a bit complicated. He seemed to be "locked" to the booking, which said a superior room on the ladies floor. I didn't care about that, as long as I could have a quiet room. I was tired after having traveled for almost 20 hours!

I got a non-smoking room with a double bed. The bed was comfortable, but a bit on the firm side, which is very common in Japan. The pillow looked like a rock, but was comfortable when I put my head down. It was made of the same material as the Tempur pillows. The room felt a bit warm and stuffy when I arrived. The window could not be opened and the AC was set to a minimum of 20C/68F. I wanted it cooler, but this was not possible.

The room had both a fridge and coffee/tea making facilities. This is a plus in my book. There was also a nanocare machine there. Not sure what it was since the instructions were in Japanese only. In the wardrobe I found a scale. May be they wanted to remind me not to make too many exceptions from my normal diet while on holiday. The luggage shelf (between the wall and the desk) was too narrow for my suitcase, and I didn't even bring a big one.

The bathroom had a nice size for an average prized hotel in Japan. It even had a full length tub. There were plenty of towels and lots of amenities, except the only thing I had forgotten and needed, body lotion. After having used the body soap in the shower, my skin felt like sandpaper. It also had a typical Japanese toilet with tons of buttons. I can never get used to the heated toilet seat. It feels like someone has used it and warmed it up before me.

Once in my room I could not conect to internet. In my booking it said that the hotel offered high speed internet access, so I went to the reception again to ask. It turned out that the hotel didn't have wi-fi, only LAN. How am I supposed to connect a cable to my iPad???? I was then told that I could go to Starbucks on the ground floor and use their wi-fi. Well, it wasn't that simple. As a foreigner you have to register on Starbucks website to get a user id and a password. How am I going to manage that if I can't conect to internet????? There was one guest PC in the reception, but it was always occupied (by the same person).

Not sure what was superior about the room! May be it was the sofa bed!

The Best Western Hotel Nagoya was okay, but nothing special. In a couple of weeks I have probably forgotten all about it.

Best Western Hotel Nagoya Overview

Only a short walking distance from the Sakae Station, the Hotel Precede Nagoya makes a good choice in accommodation for leisure and business travelers alike. The Naka Ward is nearby and this is the home to tons of excellent shopping, including the Loft Shopping Center. There are also many excellent gardens and a huge array of restaurants in the surrounding neighborhoods too. The Hotel Precede Nagoya is located at 4-6-1, Sakae, Naka-ku and is 9.6 miles from the Chubu Centrair International Airport.

All of the bedrooms in the Hotel Precede Nagoya are outfitted with a beverage station, a full-sized work desk, signature toiletries, traditional linens and bedding, a mini-fridge, satellite TV, high-speed Internet access, direct dial phone service, a full-sized bathroom with tub, and wake up service.

Visitors to the Hotel Precede Nagoya will be able to rely on the many amenities which include several in-house restaurants, a lounge with bar service, a business service center, a coffee house, banqueting facilities, a spa with massage and beauty treatments, meeting and conference rooms, laundry and dry cleaning services, and 24-hour front desk service.

Best Western Hotel Amenities