Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki

Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki Rates and Deals

Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki Reviews

Marjis Marjis
Voda Carlton Jul 05, 2008
This hotel is placed right in the centre of Helsinki. It was opened in December 2007, only 3 months before we were there.

Hotel was disappointment. It was hard to find and when we got there we didn't almost find reception. Man in reception was a bit impolite.

Room was big, but furnitures were placed so that they took all the space. Bed wasn't really comfortable, but enough to sleep in it. Bathroom was good, nothing bad to say about it.

Biggest problem in this hotel was cleanliness. Room and hotel looked pretty clean, but in the morning I noticed something: mouse's poo on window board! Yes, you readed right. When we were sleeping there had been mouse (or more) in our room. And don't think I just imagined it, I have had mice and I know what their poo looks like.

I don't think hotel was worth of that money. When I'm again in Helsinki I will sleep in another hotel and I recommend that to you too.

P.S. I didn't rate value 'cause I'm not so sure what it actually means.

Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki Overview

Nightlife, wonderful restaurants, and a casino are all within walking distance of the Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki. Not only are there numerous venues located nearby, but there are multiple landmarks and points of interest to visit as well. Some of the ones that can be found within close proximity include the Helsinki Cathedral, Gallery and Botanical Garden, Presidential Palace, and Sea Life Helsinki. Helsinki Vantaa Airport is a little over 8 miles from the Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki.

Each of the rooms in the Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki comes with air conditioning, an AM/FM alarm clock, cable/satellite TV, and a mini-bar.

The Best Western Hotel Carlton Helsinki is housed within a newly converted 1930’s building. Inside guests will find a cozy restaurant serving up an array of delicious meals as well as a café where a number of drinks and snacks can be enjoyed. Before setting out, guests can have the hotel’s skilled multilingual staff book table reservations and give recommendations for which attractions to visit.

Best Western Hotel Carlton Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower