Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania)

Average rate: $104 - Hotel class: 3 stars
1002 earth road, Saint Marys, PA, USA

Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania) Rates and Deals

Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania) Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice roadside hotel - great room Aug 26, 2011
I had been to Frostburg, MD and was heading for Buffalo, NY but could see on my GPS that I would not be there before midnight and after driving for an hour in the dark I decided to look for a hotel on the road I was driving.

It didn’t take long before I saw a Best Western sign in the outskirt of St. Marys, PA and I went for it. The parking was quite full but I went in anyway. Inside a young guy was sitting at the reception; he asked if I was a member of triple A; I didn’t know what that meant but I had a Best Western member card and that gave me a discount of 10%. The guy asked for my zip and I told him it didn’t matter because I was from Denmark. He looked at me and asked in which country that was and again what the zip was for Denmark.

I gave him my social security card with my address on and that kept him busy for the next 10 minutes. I was given a room on the 2nd floor and I asked if there was any place to eat there even though it was after 10 pm. He suggested Wendy’s across the road. I went upstairs thinking about his suggestion.

The room was really nice; it was all refurbished and the centerpiece was the huge king size bed which also was situated in the middle of the room. The room was in really comfortable colours with the base being green and brown; the walls were soft olive green and so was the bed sheet. The furniture was dark brown all except a red chair that stood in a great contrast to the rest of the room.

The room had a huge flat screen and nice desk to work at, which was not going to be used on this trip. There was free Wi-Fi and again the Internet was quite fast. The bathroom was the usual standard and I was quite happy even though I am sure I would have been able to get a cheaper deal booking online.

I went out to find something to eat; when I came back the lobby was full of people checking in. I had seen two huge trucks arriving and trying to maneuver around on the parking in order to find so spots that still would make it possible for all others to get out. I felt that I was lucky that I had checked in 30 minutes earlier because with the speed of the receptionist it would certainly take 20 minutes or more to have all these persons checked in to the hotel.

There was free breakfast included in the price that I had booked for but I didn’t feel for getting out early from my room. I waited to check out to just after 10 am with a goal to find something to eat along the road. The check out was really fast because I was settled the day before at the check in; I therefore only had to hand over the room keys.
The hotel entrance
The bathroom
The bathroom
The room
Chokk says:
It does not cost anything to join - anywhere. You just receive a lot of mails, if you can live with that join. I am member in around 10 loyalty programs for hotel and almost the same for airlines. It is not a bad thing to do.
Posted on: Aug 30, 2011
jyttworld says:
Good review! Do you stay with best western alot? I am looking into become a loyal hotel member and so far best western is at the top of my selection. Can you give me any advice?
Posted on: Aug 30, 2011

Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania) Overview

Several famous attractions are in close proximity to the Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania). Among these are the Elk State Forest, Elk County Museum, Decker’s Chapel, St. Joseph’s Convent, Parker Dam State Park and the Industrial Parkway. Corporate neighbors include the Pepsi Company, Keystone Carbon Company and Keystone Thermometrics.

The Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania) offers 57 guest rooms and suites. All units are furnished with wireless Internet connections, cable televisions, coffee/tea makers, work desks, ironing equipment and telephones with free local calls. Whirlpool tubs are available in some units.

The Best Western Executive Inn Saint Marys (Pennsylvania) serves guests with a complimentary Continental breakfast daily. This three-storey property also provides an outdoor heated swimming pool, a fitness room, copy/fax services, meeting facilities and high-speed Internet access.

Best Western Executive Inn Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower