Best Western De Druiventros

Check Berkel-Enschot Hotel Deals

Best Western De Druiventros Berkel-Enschot Reviews

Suusj Suusj
De Druiventros Feb 20, 2013
Best Western de Druiventros. We stayed here for one night.

Room:

The room wasn't 131 an situated on the first floor. a standard hotel room. Two single beds. A desk with a tv on it. A closet, a chair, a place to hang our jackets and a thing ( I don't know what they are called) but you can put your suitcase on it so you don't have to bend al the way to the floor :-). Our view was a roof and that was it. Didn't see anything else, but hey, we weren't there for the view.

Bed:

We had 2 single beds. I think they were box springs but I'm not quit shore. Anyway we did get a good nights rest :-). We found extra pillows in the closet, same goes for a blanket.

Bathroom:

A great bathroom! A bath and a shower, double sink!! Only downside was the toilet being in the bathroom but other then that we were pleasantly surprised.

Hotel.

The Hotel has a reception 2 elevators. A restaurants which we used for breakfast only. Breakfast was good. Bread, cereal, juice, fruit but also eggs (scrambled and boiled) coffee tea.

There is a bowling Alley in the hotel. And if you are a business kind of person there are area's where you can have your bussniss meetings or conventions.

The hotel is close to a highway, though traffic didn't bother us. We had the window open at night and we did hear it a bit, but it wasn't bothering me.

I would recommend this hotel if you are there for just a couple of days. You can visit TIlburg, or the Beekse Bergen Zoo. If you would be spending more then just 2 or 3 days I would go somewhere else, as there is no outside. Because when you go outside you immediately get to the parking space.
Entrance