Best Western Crosswinds Inn

Check West Yellowstone Hotel Deals

Best Western Crosswinds Inn West Yellowstone Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Free Wi-Fi and Breakfast Jun 12, 2010
I wanted a hotel that was right outside of the gate, that had free wi-fi (because I knew we would not have it while staying at the Old Faithful Inn) and that had free breakfast. This hotel had those things. Originally I had thought that I might want to be picked up at the airport, but since I rented a car, I did not need that service.

Also originally I had a reservation for two nights, but since the airline decided not to fly to West Yellowstone until the 10th, I had to change my reservation for the 9th. The reservation for the 9th on Wednesday was much cheaper than the remaining one on the weekend.

My grandson watched the TV, but we didn't use microwave and refrigerator, nor did we use the indoor heated pool and spa.

When we left the park, we checked in and then went immediately to reading email (me) and posting photos (my grandson). They gave us a map with restaurants listed on it. So we went out to dinner and then came back and did more picture uploading and email.

We had breakfast about 7:30. There were hot breakfast biscuits and burritos, cold cereal, and various pastries and beverages. We left the motel about 9 to get gas in the car and go to the airport.
Best Western from down the street
Beds
Chairs and lamp in the room
TV