Best Western Bonum Hotel

Check Gdansk Hotel Deals

Best Western Bonum Hotel Gdansk Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
wide varieties of breakfast offers Jan 12, 2017
Give my husband and I a free breakfast, and we will be the happiest couple in the whole wide world! Yes, at Best Western Bonum Hotel, breakfast is taken care of and free. Well, it is not free – like free in the real sense of the word, but inclusive in the room rate. There were wide varieties of food offers, and I hope the pictures I enclosed in this review will speak for itself. On our, first day, they also provide bottled mineral water. At the hotel lobby, there is also a platter of baked goodies; and guests are welcome to grab some. I did!

Best Western Bonum Hotel is not in the heart of the old town, but it does only take few minutes walk to get there. Despite a quite shabby location, I would say, however, that the area is pretty much safe. We didn’t encounter anything that could compromise our safety even at nighttime when walking our way to the hotel.

It is a hotel maintained well from top to bottom! Our room is very clean and even though quite small as far as the living space, yet very relaxing and cozy. I liked the bed - - firm but comfy. The bathroom as well is clean and equipped with the essentials (soaps, shampoos, towels, etc.) And most important -- hot water gushed generously.

All the three employees at the front desk were friendly and willing to help. One of them even called a taxi for us. Another one made sure I get my reward points with Best Western and the last person we encountered helped us carry our luggage to the storage room. ~
cotton_foam says:
You're welcome, Melanie! The little things counts more right?
Posted on: Jan 13, 2017
monkeymia79 says:
Thank you for the wonderful review May. I love the décor of this hotel.

Love the small touches they provide e.g. the baked goods, bottled water.

Really makes a difference to your stay there.
Posted on: Jan 13, 2017