Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti

Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti Rates and Deals

Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti Vantaa Reviews

ilserita ilserita
Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti Mar 17, 2012
As my flight from Helsinki to Rome left very early in the next morning, I wanted to spend the night at a hotel near the airport. I booked Best Western Airport Hotel Pilotti that is located very near the Airport in Helsinki/Vantaa, Finland. It was easy to book the hotel on Internet. It's good to check the best price, though, because there was many different alternatives of prices for the same room. It seemed not to be possible to call the hotel by phone. I tried a few times, but nobody answered. I found it not necessary to call in the end, because all I needed to know was on their website.

It is easy to get to the Hotel from the Helsinki/Vantaa Airport. There is a shuttle going from outside the Airport every half an hour. In the early morning you can take a shuttle to the airport as well.

The service in the Hotel was good. The room was nice enough. I went for eating in their restaurant in the late evening. In my opinion the prices were quite expensive in the restaurant, but the food was good.

In the morning there would have been a breakfast buffet that was included, but I nearly overslept, so I didn't have time for more than a quick cup of coffee before I had to rush out for the transport to the airport.
The Best Western Airport Hotel Pil…
Corridor
Restaurant Volares at the Hotel
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Ilse! have great day:D
sylviandavid says:
congratulations on being today's featured..... Good Job!
vulindlela says: