Best Of Houston

Best Of Houston - Hampton Inn & Suites

Best Of Houston Reviews

BrianaEu BrianaEu
Houston Jul 26, 2010
The dream of many, many generations…to emigrate to the United States of America…not my dream though. I went to Houston for a holiday… yes I know I know not the best place to visit in the US… Miami, New York are on the top list of best places to see as I’ve been told. To be honest the first impression wasn’t that good…tons of concrete, glass and steel I am sure that New York also has this but New York also has a soul that compensates all the rest… while Houston doesn’t. Guess I wasn’t prepared to see all the diversity that came up in front of my eyes… is not that I am being racist or something but I could barely hear someone speaking English and had a slight impression extrapolating that America is losing it’s national identity. When you visit a country most of us like to try the traditional cuisine etc I wanted to have something that’s pure Texan but ended up somewhere in between Mex/Tex at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse a fine restaurant a bit pricy, portions are not large but extremely tasty, a fillet mignon of 7 oz that’s like 200 grams was 36$, a bottle of wine dating 1811 was 30 000 $ Wasn’t a bad experience after all but there’s always room for better:)
Hampton Inn & Suites
talltony says:
hey maybe tex mex as i am wondering whether texas used to be mexico until they found oil there and america took it over?
So Ana how long are you in the UK for?
Posted on: Aug 19, 2010
Andy99 says:
Tex/Mex food and steaks are the cuisine of Texas, along with Texas-style Beef Brisket barbecue. :)
Houston is a business center for the energy industry. Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Austin are nice cities to visit in Texas and there are natural features as well.
Posted on: Jul 26, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Best Of Houston

How can you travel to Downtown Houston Texas?
Houston city is the best travel spot in worldwide. After, known as hottest destination action we went to there for exploring. It’s a third largest city of United State. It’s existed in Texas St…Houston city is the best travel spot in worldwide. After, known as hottest destination action we went to there…
What's in Texas?
One of my best friends, Izzy, moved to Texas about a year ago. I thought it was a bit sudden, but I didn’t realize she had been looking for a job. Her agent was helping her search for teaching job,…Houston was the best time for my husband and me to visit her. Everyone thought we were a bit wacky…
De vliegreis
s'Ochtends  om  half 6 op om alles klaar te maken voor de lange reis naar Houston, Texas. Jezelf uit je bed slepen, en proberen nog iets van je haar te maken, snel hap slik een broodje naar…Houston, Texas. Jezelf uit je bed slepen, en proberen nog iets van je haar te maken, snel hap slik een broodje naar binnen werken en dan voor sevenen…

Check Houston Hotel Deals