Best Kebab and Pizza House.

50 King Street, Ramsgate, United Kingdom
01843 852139

Best Kebab and Pizza House. Ramsgate Reviews

planxty planxty
Just what was needed. Aug 13, 2017
OK, I realise it may seem strange to write a review about a kebab / burger shop but I am working on the principle that, apart from it's core business of hooking up potential travel partners TravBuddy also has a facility to review hotels, restaurants and the like and I am going to take the opportunity to do that here as it may hopefully prove of value to a reader who, like me, found him or herself in need of sustenance in Ramsgate on a Sunday night.

I know plenty of places down by the harbour but that would have involved a long trek down a very steep hill and an even longer one back and so time to adopt one of my various travel strategies i.e. ask a local. I am a great believer in this and it rarely fails me. My enquiry of the delightful lady in the Elephant and Castle pub (see separate tip here) elicited the information that my only option open then was the "Best Kebab" which was a short walk away along King Street and so off I went.

Wandering in I noticed that it was very clean and tidy and this is borne out by it's five out of five rating by the local council for food hygiene (as of 28th September, 2016 and updated as of 2nd September 2017). I have mentioned elsewhere on my entries here that I have the appetitie of a sparrow and a large meal from the fairly extensive kebab / burger menu was definitely not the order of the day. A quarter pound cheeseburger would more than suffice. It was cooked from scratch by the very friendly lad working the place with whom I had a while to have a bit of a chat. I don't mind waiting for fresh food and it is much better than suffering a cooked patty that has been sitting festering for an hour.

When the burger arrived it was extremely tasty and just what was needed at that point. As I say, I know it may seem a tad ridiculous to write a review about such a mundane entity as a late night kebab shop in a seaside town during the summer season but I just like to be complete in my writings about any particular location.

Recommended.
Spotless for a late night kebab pl…
Exactly what was required just the…
planxty says:
Thanks Gilly and Victor. I certainly always seem to find somewhere or another!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2017
gillybob says:
Knowing where to get food that is tasty is never ridiculour - good review!
Posted on: Sep 03, 2017
vicIII says:
We always doscover ssome new and fine places, don't we?
Posted on: Sep 03, 2017