9081 Snowden River Pkwy, Columbia, MD, USA
410 312-4800

Bertucci's Columbia Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Eh, you'd probably be better off going somewhere else Mar 20, 2011
As a chain restaurant, I think their head is to big. On a Friday night, in Columbia, MD, this place is packed. Their service leaves much to be desired. It looks like they know they have a large crowd, so they don't bother with good service.

This is not to say that everyone is a bad waitress there, the hostesses were OK. If it seemed to be taking too long to wait for a table, they encouraged us to get a bar table.

After we were seated, it was just us four girls, I eventually got up to get our menus since no one saw the need to bring us any. We ordered appetizers and drinks. The waitress didn't see fit to clear the tiny table before bringing out the main course and so we had to maneuver a lot of stuff. And then she acted like we were supposed to stop laughing at the end of a story just cause she was standing there. I had already begun to move stop around as she walked towards the table. As waitress, don't have an attitude with the costumers if you can't organize yourself.

I went for a birthday celebration and there is no need for me to go back ever again.

Check Columbia Hotel Deals