Bert's Burger Bowl

(505) 982-0215

Bert's Burger Bowl Santa Fe Reviews

iramalama iramalama
Green Chili Cheese Burger Feb 04, 2010
Bert's Burger Bowl is a delicious hole-in-the-wall eatery a few minutes drive from Santa Fe's old plaza. There is no place to eat inside...there is only enough room for the customers to wait for their burgers to be cooked inside. However, there are some tables out front and a few along the side of the restaurant sheltered from the environment. I went in the winter, so the foot of snow on the tables out front made takeaway the only option.

While I waited for my order to be cooked, there were several people who came in to get some food. Some were obviously regulars ("The usual for you today?"), which makes sense as this place would otherwise be easily passed on the road by by someone unfamiliar with it.

I had a green chili and cheese veggie burger, and it was very nice...nothing special or over the top, just a no-frills, solid lunch. Delicious. The restaurant also offers ostrich, bison, and kobe beef burgers for those looking to try something a bit different. Regular burgers cost between $2.50-3.50 and are notably bigger than the average fast-food burger. I would come back here again.
iramalama says:
I wish Santa Fe were just a bit closer to me...I'd go there regularly!
Posted on: Feb 04, 2010
ahtibat17 says:
mmmm... sounds right up my alley! And, I love bison, but I'd be willing to try ostrich. Nice review!
Posted on: Feb 03, 2010